**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First LoL clear.

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

So, I had about 5k units in my stash. A rank 4 sig 40 5* ghost, and a decision to make. It was to either get suicides maxed once and for all and have my first LoL clear, or do July 4th. As the topics suggests, you know the decision I made, and right now, I'm pretty darn happy I did! I maxed out glass cannon, recoil, double edge and liquid courage. In total, the "easy path" run lasted about 2 hours. Here's my masteries

All 20 fights were brutal! Soloed a few, but the ones I couldn't solo usually cost me a fair amount of revives. By the way, I entered with 605 units, came out with 175. Used 30 on an energy refill.
Upon entering I had a good amount of items, about 14 level 2 revives and about 20 level 5 health pots (those are the noteworthy items either way), spent about 22-24 level 2 revives and about 16 of those pots. I used all the greater boosts, plus greater tech boost and greater tech special boost. At the end of the day, I feel my efforts went to good use! Excluding 6* shards, I'm actually not sure if I could have gotten greater value out of July 4th offers, I'll find out anyway. So, you guys think I made the right decision?

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yea, I think you made the right decision. There's no way you could've gotten to 15K units by july 4th if you don't spend
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I'm free to play, forgot to mention that
  • Options

Yea, I think you made the right decision. There's no way you could've gotten to 15K units by july 4th if you don't spend

I would have needed 15k?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I would have needed 15k?
    yeah
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

I would have needed 15k?
    Yes 1k 4k tge last is 10k and somtimes ther like to add one more deal after alest ther done last year for like 3k more
    So 18k can’t remember if it was one Black Friday or 4 July