**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you feel?

I've just finished up exploring act 6, it cost me insane amount of time, skills, units and efforts to do it. It seems like you should be happy because you've ended up the 2nd hardest challenge in the whole game during its history (if not the hardest one) and get some satisfaction with rewards.

This is what I got for everything I've done. Literally nothing. I've spent a huge part of this year farming units, spending time, watching guides and tryharding to beat every single node and every single champion beating every single boss 5-10 times and all I get is a mediocre 6* colossus.
I'm not complaining about this, maybe I'm just unlucky (I have this feeling after almost every 6*, cuz human torch is the only good or at least playable 6* hero from 30 crystals so far). It's not fair to get such bs rewards putting so much efforts, if I didn't even start act 6, I would've been almost on the same spot now.
Games are created to give you satisfaction, not disappointment in 29 out of 30 cases, all you wanna do after such things is just delete the game and forget about it forever.

What do you, guys, think about this? Big challenge with 0 reward - is this a fine situation in this world? Or is this okay and I'm just complaining too much about nothing?

Comments

• Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    He is not bad, but his damage is pretty much dependant on parries which means you can't use him on low hp, can't use in many places on aw, can't use him in aol. He's good to beat some nodes in act 6, but I've just explored act 6, like why would I need him now?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't complain until after the champions are buffed. Kabam have already committed to it so I'm not sure why you're complaining.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    colossus is one of the best champs in the game.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I get your frustration but colossus is good and useful. Act 6 isn’t the only thing left in the game. There is variants, act 7, cavalier difficulty. He will be useful.

As for hawkeye he also has his uses I wouldn’t rank 2 him but he’s definitely useful for some content at 1/25.

Goblin isn’t that great but with the promise of champion buffs he could definitely be one that’s looked at, when is the question. They probably have 18-24 months worth of champs who need buffing; where he stands who knows
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

i mean if you don’t want that colossus I’ll take it

Same. We can split him @SpideyFunko- that cool with you?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Congratulations for it
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    It’s my first time to see some one complain about getting 6*Colossus after his rework..
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I really hoped you chose Colossus, even though you are clearly clueless. Pair him with OR if you don’t think his damage is good enough, but I don’t even do that. I just make sure he gets some critical rating buffs.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    The colossus alone has made this thread pointless.
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    Well, guys, I know that colossus is not BAD, just tell me where I can use him so I'm not this frustrated. Variants, act 6 are explored, the only things left are aw, aq, eq, Sq and aol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Sinedd92 said:

Well, guys, I know that colossus is not BAD, just tell me where I can use him so I'm not this frustrated. Variants, act 6 are explored, the only things left are aw, aq, eq, Sq and aol

pretty much everywhere you just listed
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

i mean if you don’t want that colossus I’ll take it

Same. We can split him @SpideyFunko- that cool with you?
    that would mean a three star colossus for each of us. Fine.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Sinedd92 said:

He is not bad, but his damage is pretty much dependant on parries which means you can't use him on low hp, can't use in many places on aw, can't use him in aol. He's good to beat some nodes in act 6, but I've just explored act 6, like why would I need him now?

Considering how useful he is already for act 6, you can bet your bottom dollar hell be useful for act 7 and beyond.