**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

second R5

WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
I have enough to R5 my second 5* who should i do? Quake skills not so great!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Either learn Quake and choose her, or either Venom or Havok. Both are great.

edit: you can’t r4 Havok so Venom
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    If you can dupe him OR. If not Sunspot or Elsa Bloodstone are both good R5s if you have a 5/6* Wasp I’d say R4 her and R5 Havok.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Your best option is Quake which will force you to learn her. Throw yourself at it, rank her up and take every chance to use her would be my recommendation.

Other than that, I would definitely recommend to r5 Omega red provided that you can feed him his requirements. If you can awaken and sig him up in the near future, say at least 50 stones or something, then Omega would be a splendid choice.

If you really don't want to rank up Quake and can't see yourself awakening and siging Omega up, then ranking up Sunspot or Havok would too be great options.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Stellan said:

Your best option is Quake which will force you to learn her. Throw yourself at it, rank her up and take every chance to use her would be my recommendation.

Other than that, I would definitely recommend to r5 Omega red provided that you can feed him his requirements. If you can awaken and sig him up in the near future, say at least 50 stones or something, then Omega would be a splendid choice.

If you really don't want to rank up Quake and can't see yourself awakening and siging Omega up, then ranking up Sunspot or Havok would too be great options.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love quake, I will use any excuse to quake and shake. However she doesn't need the r5 as much as so many other champions imo, especially as a second r5. She can solo insanely difficult fights at r4 just the same as at r5, it just takes slightly longer.

To the OP, personally I would go havok for the r5, but I highly recommend you learn to quake at r4, she is amazing!