**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you rather?

I'm two paths away from 100% on Act 5 and getting a generic awakening gem, as well as the two T5Bs. So, I need a little help weighing what to do.

Should I awaken and rank 5 my 5* Cap Beardo? I can pump about 40 sig stones into him.

Should I take unawakened 6* Corvus to rank 2?

Or should I awaken my 5* Blade and work on getting him to rank 5? He's currently at 3/45.

Technically, I could also go a different route and rank 5 Claire Voyant, CMM, Domino, or Quake.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    r5 Quake is godly if you can play her
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Awaken CAIW and put all your sig stones toward him and r5. He is worth it.

An alternative is awaken and sig up Cap and r2 Corvus. (With the intent to eventually r5 cap of course)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I recently R2 my 6* Corvus. He's a monster. Especially when at 3 or 4 charges, and if you boost up. I've seen 11k mediums without suicides.

Blade if you have GR and Stark Spidey isn't a bad option.

Beardo awakened is great, but you do want to pump every available sig stone you have into him. Generics and Science stones.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'd personally awaken Cap IW over Blade. As for the rank ups, I would do all of em lol.

My personal order in ranking them would be Corvus, Cap IW, Claire Voyant, CMM, Domino, Blade, and then Quake last (only because I never fully got into her playstyle).