**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possibly Hulk buff idea

Let me know what you think on this one.

We all know the more hulk gets hit the angrier he gets. And thus in game thr more health lost the harder he hits.

How about a mechanic similar to Red Hulk. But when Hulk loses 10% health he gains a passive fury that deals 10% of base attack.

Unlike Rulk. This is a persistant charge. For example, you have 76% health after 1 fight and gained two passive furies. Going into next fight you start with those furies and so on.

Oh but what about gaining health from potions and other sources. Well you would lose the charges in relation to current missing health.

Speaking of other healing source. I think Hulk should have a narly regen since he is known for it. But to make it fair he gains his regen at 5% health but restores X amount based on sig level.

Idk thesr are somr thoughta i had. Let me know aht you think or add on haha

Comments

• Options
    SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53

There are other champs who actually do need a buff

I mean obviously. Doesnt mean others cant be thought of. My bad an idea for hulk came to me
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    I just want a 1* Hulk 😭
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

There are other champs who actually do need a buff

Not like he said the first champ to be buffed should be Hulk! He was just giving his ideas on what he thinks a good buff for Hulk would be. Pretty sure everyone that plays the game knows which champs need a buff more than others...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why would they buff him tho? he works just fine. Cool idea tho
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Hulk was already buffed a while back. He works fine as he is now