**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roadmap feedback and player retention

Hi

Read you two roadmaps so far and some good stuff in there, BUT you need to include more dates for when it is coming. Otherwise you will missed the objective of keeping player retention.

For example you talk a lot about act 6 changes and all you commit to is before book 2, so that gives a window of half a year. So this means for act 6 everyone is pretty much in limbo that wants to get to cavalier or explorer act 6. One of the most important part in player progression.

I suspect we will see the same thing with the next couple of roadmaps. A lot of words and very few commitments from you point. In my view drop or postpone roadmap 4 and instead give us a detail expectation on when all these things are coming to the player base. Each and every promise you give us in the roadmap should have a target release. I know you have the information just a question of putting in to a nice presentation for the players.

I think most of would rather have a plan that we can relate to than no plan at all.

A roadmap is not a roadmap without some dates. Otherwise it is just a strategy for the game.

If we look at the first roadmap and promise about release:

- Back issue #5 --> August
- Back issue #6 --> no promise just a "hope"
- 6.2.6 champion rework --> No date
- Reduce attack values in act 6 --> No date
- Pain fights in act 6 --> no date
- Book 2 chp 1 --> December 2020
- Cavalier difficulty --> July to september (great work here :-) )
- Act 2 rewards update--> No date
- Compensation --> No date
- New soundtrack --> December 2020
- Bosh Rush --> July 2020
- Summer of pain --> No date

So you came up with dates for 5 items and 7 items with no date. Could be anywhere from now and until infinity. It is clearly written by different people. Where some do excelent by giving exact dates and others not commiting to anything at all.

/S

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Cav difficulty will launch in September, July and August will be trial runs on the side event quest.
  • Options
    SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    Leaving Act 6 in limbo is the worst thing. Do I wait for who knows how long with no content left to do or push on anyway knowing it will be easier eventually. Once they know what will change with the champion boss at least they should make the change live. Why wait it isn’t going to change.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    There are a LOT of changes that are going to happen and I for one am glad and will give them the time needed to make the necessary changes. It's also a good time for players to relax and build up the resources needed to tackle Act 6 head on when the changes are made.
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Exactly. I'm thankful atm that there gonna change act 6. Of course i wanna know when this happens but i can wait. Time to save some units for exploration till the update goes live.