**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel Signature Ability

Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Recently duped my captain marvel and I am trying to understand the point of this ability.

"The Indestructible Buff and half of Captain Marvel's Energy Charges are removed when struck by a Special Attack."
(You lose half of your charges with our without the indestructible buff)

I mean no one is trying to get hit by a special attack and you might as well lose the fight if you do get hit in most fights but, I am not aware of any other champion with a negative signature ability.
Her indestructible buff isn't that necessary, just a sweet addition but I am not that fussed about because it lasts 12 seconds while you are playing very aggressively. In my opinion, losing half your charges due to an occasional mistake is way worse.
I probably wouldn't even think of this as a problem if this wasn't a "signature ability".
Therefore, I would rather not have her as awakened.

I would understand if you lost your charges to have to activate an indestructible buff during binary cognition to compensate a mistake?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The intention isn't to get hit on purpose, but rather to avoid damage for a certain ammount of time.
    Damage from degeneration nodes, for example. Or some other thing that doesn't require you to get hit in order to receive the effect
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    A nice bonus from this ability is if you run suicides : bleed is canceled and recoil deals no damage :smile: