**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW Strike Counter bugged.

Fought Thing on node 5 in war with Strike Counter- Fury Matador and once all my charges were out his fury kept increasing and never reset after I used a special attack.

Nodes 31 & 41 with Strike Counter- Combat power rate. Used a special attack after all my charges were down to 0 but the power rate debuff kept increasing instead of resetting, not allowing me to gain anymore power the rest of the fight.

Comments

• johnwho63johnwho63 Posts: 56
    Same thing happened to me, special attacks doesn't reset the power rate and fury passive
  • Hey there, just to confirm, using special attacks on Strike Counter - Fury will reset the attacker's Light, Medium, and Heavy Charges and stop the opponent from gaining more Fury Passives, but won't remove any Fury Passives they already gained. Strike Counter - Combat Power Rate works the same way as well.
  • Rabanga said:

Hey there, just to confirm, using special attacks on Strike Counter - Fury will reset the attacker's Light, Medium, and Heavy Charges and stop the opponent from gaining more Fury Passives, but won't remove any Fury Passives they already gained. Strike Counter - Combat Power Rate works the same way as well.

Thats how its supposed to work...but it isn't working that way. I was fighting Strike Counter - Power rate and a special did not reset the charges, therefor my power continued to drain. For the rest of the fight I didn't gain any power once the charges were gone.
    Would you be able to tell me what Champion you were using, who you were fighting, and what other nodes were active at the time?
  • TakeclearTakeclear Posts: 8
    edited June 2020

Hey there, just to confirm, using special attacks on Strike Counter - Fury will reset the attacker's Light, Medium, and Heavy Charges and stop the opponent from gaining more Fury Passives, but won't remove any Fury Passives they already gained. Strike Counter - Combat Power Rate works the same way as well.

If that's the case then Strike Counter- Combat Power Rate shouldn't exist. It should just be a node that limits you to a single special the entire fight. The special attack does reset the attackers charges, but the Fury passive and power rate debuffs keep increasing after they initially appear even if the attackers charges are reset. I used both Domino and Red Hulk. Happened with both champs. Fought Thing, Ebony Maw, and Nick Fury. Tier 6 nodes active, nothing linked.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Fought today against sparky on combat power. He went to about 20-30 furies, I can’t get even 5% of power till the end of fight :)) need to double check next aw how that all works as I don’t remember whether I used sp at this fight or not
  • DeroniousDeronious Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Node 46: Strike Counter - Combat Power Rate on the AW season 20 tier 6-9 map doesn't seem to be working properly. The charges aren't resetting after I throw my special 1. It also seems like I gain little to no power after an attack has zero charges. My champs are Corvus Glaive, Stealth Suit Spider-Man and Old Man Logan. I am fighting Venom.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Just did a fight on this today.. My charges didn't reset after throwing a special and of course with Masochism the defender healed right back up while I got zero power.
  • splyffersplyffer Posts: 7

Rabanga said:

Thats how its supposed to work...but it isn't working that way. I was fighting Strike Counter - Power rate and a special did not reset the charges, therefor my power continued to drain. For the rest of the fight I didn't gain any power once the charges were gone.
    Would you be able to tell me what Champion you were using, who you were fighting, and what other nodes were active at the time?
    node 46 AW:
    It STATES the following:
    STRIKE COUNTER - Combat Power Rate

The attacker starts with 5 Light, 4 Medium and 2 Heavy charges.
    A charge is removed whenever the attacker lands a corresponding Attack, and all charges are reset when the attacker lands a special attack. when any charge reaches 0, the attacker´s combat power rate decreases over time untill charges are reset.

Now correct me if im wrong but shouldnt the power rate decrease STOP after a special if you read this text. it doesn´t which makes it bugged. i believe you linked it similar to the fury where it doesnt reset either. However this one states it should reset.