**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comparing T4 Challenger Map vs T7 Hard Map

Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Been a Mcoc customer for over 4 years. Didnt feel the need to create an account here up until i tried out the new map and nodes today. I am a member of a G1 T4 and a G3 T7 alliances.

1. Anyhow, i was comparing the Challenger Map from my T4 ally VS the Hard Map from my T7 ally. And to be quite honest they both very identical in the champion boost and health boost nodes for the first and second sections of the maps. For instance for node 44, they both have 150% Champion Boost and 75% Health Boost. The only difference is the Rich get richer is 9% power gain for the Challenger map and 5% for yhe hard map. Why both maps have the same Champion and HP boost?? T7 Hard Map should have a much lower HP and Attack Values than those from T4 Challenger Map.

2. Rewards for the middle to lower tiers alliances BARELY got any increase in rewards.

G3 Old Rewards
6k 5* Shards
4500 5tb shards
1 t2a
3 t4cc

G3 New Rewards
6k 5* Shards
22500 5tb shards
2 t2a
3 t4cc

The 5* Shards didnt get any increase??? Why Grandmaster?? You dont care about us? Pls Grandmaster, i bet you to reconsider not only the increase im rewards for g3 but all P4 all the way down to Silver alliances got the worse part of the deal. The new map and nodes are horrendous and nowhere near fun. This is not what we talked about few weeks ago when everything waa going downhill and then this "we need your help and feedback, roadmap, dev diaries started happening.

BTW, I cant wait for the "at least 2 champion buffs monthly" it would be alot of fun LOL
Thank you for your time

Comments