**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do You Like the “Improvements” to Alliance War?

2»

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    No, it hasn’t changed at all.
    What I believe is Grandmaster really wants another beat-up if he thinks these are good changes.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I voted no, but it’s definitely not the same. It’s significantly worse. Unavoidable damage left and right, BS everywhere. I’m only Gold 2, and this isn’t gonna be worth it for me to play at all. Personally, I think this entire season should just be scrapped and go back to the drawing board. It’s horrendous.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It is much worse but I run item less wars so I can only be but so mad.

I did not ask for larger health pools in t8 which I'm currently in right now. Oh well all the Kabam Stans can enjoy!

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Sorry everyone, it was too late to get edit once I realized I forgot to put the most obvious option. Worse.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Almost every revision to AW has made it less fun.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    Other(Please specify)
    Pretty broken atm
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    My war, in tier 9, is 70something kills vs 60something kills.

Previously we were maybe 10ish each.

Noone has completed it yet, all 6 bgs are still moving.

This is bs.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other(Please specify)
    Its much worst than it was. Much much harder for the same rewards (we are gold 1)
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Yes, alliance wars are a lot better.
    AW is so challenging now so please don't compare it with AQ or event quest kindof difficultly... we could improve the skill and makes us new experience than before

new AW we can take any attacker we want just skills matters but in old same lane same path same defenders and same attackers was very bored of that now we can take any path we want to and any attacker we want to test

from my side of view AW improvement is (6/10 )

1,the bad part is rewards .. skill and challenge doesn't meet the rewards even not only final end reward each and every war win/lose reward should need a buff ( either any one buff will be so cool)

2, it only benefits the end game player where low level and mid level players are highly affected by the changes.. these people aren't experienced or seen that node before while we faced more cruel node than this in act 6 so this kinda nodes aren't that much tough for end game players and it is so hard for the remaining so hope people will adapt this soon but rewards are need a huge buff
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Other(Please specify)
    It becomes more hard. There is some node I'm worried. With right champ those node total cash grave.