**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uses for Karnak????

I was a lucky soul to pull a 6* Karnak today.

I ranked him up and thought i would take him in to fight WS with the Royal family synergy and am running suicides.

I have 2 and 3 * champs who hit harder than this guy does.

Outside of Arena and being a part of a synergy, is there anywhere in this game where Karnak can be played and be of use?

Attached are screen shots of his sp1 with and without a crit hit.

Maybe someone from kabam could give some update on how they think karnak should be used in the game.

Comments

• Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I have 6* karnak too good against evade character (spider man's). I mainly use him for aq.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I heard he’s useful in arena
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    arena, spider man counter.
  • Options

I have 6* karnak too... I mainly use him for aq.

Daring move
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

I have 6* karnak too... I mainly use him for aq.

Daring move
    He does well surprisingly (nothing special though) but that may be because i do map 5.
  • Options
    MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    For a 6* running suicides with a synergy team. He hits much lower than maybe half the 3* champs we have when throwing a sp1. I'm not sure how kabam can justify this guy as 10k 6* shards.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

Ainy said:

I heard he's pretty good at sitting on the bench

Definitely! And he keeps it warm too!
    I'm sure the bench is already warm enough from being constantly occupied by the likes of Groot, IP, Joe Fixit, Falcon etc. good company though!
  • Options
    MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    Ainy said:

Ainy said:

I'm sure the bench is already warm enough from being constantly occupied by the likes of Groot, IP, Joe Fixit, Falcon etc. good company though!
    My r2 5* Groot, IP, and Falcon all hit harder with base attacks and specials the 6* Karnak running suicides.
  • Options
    Ainy said:

Ainy said:

I don’t know, to me he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who speaks much
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I use him to clean out my trash can and storm drain, that's about it!!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Warning: PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. View at your own discretion.
    (that covers me, right? Can they still ban me?)
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Moehagene said:

Ainy said:

Ainy said:

My r2 5* Groot, IP, and Falcon all hit harder with base attacks and specials the 6* Karnak running suicides.
    they all still suck lol
    let's pray they'll be on the priority list whenever they decide to start with those regular champion buffs
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Warning: PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. View at your own discretion.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK9f4S-mO0
  • Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    He is one of the Elders of the Bench... 🤣😂🤣
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    With Medusa he’s a good anti evade/auto block option. Together they make up some decent utility, but that’s as much as can be said for Karnak, not a crazy heavy hitter, but in that scenario he gets the job done.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK9f4S-mO0
    thank you!
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    He’s really good a squashing a roach with his L1. He’s very proud of the roach squashing ability as he’ll bow up afterwards
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    He's great for exploring dumpster. Because he's homeless. You can tell by his look
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Someone has a R3 6* sig 24 Karnak.........
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    When awakened and with Suicides he becomes a halfway decent champ since he can regen from the poison but that’s pretty much the end of his use. He does have a really nice and long AAR on his sp3 but there’s other champs that do it better and easier.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Karnak is Arena fodder at best
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Weren't we promised a buff on him about 3 years or so ago? I'm thinking we did because he was my first skill 4* so I ranked him up to r4. I used him a lot as he was my only skill champ. He can take a punch.....many, many punches. He was very iffy for me, great in some fights and then get destroyed in others. Not sure if any of that helps or matters. Good luck with him!