**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW my take

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
You guys need to change all nodes infact. For platinum level tier 4.5 and above are getting Butchered. Since I haven't seen layout of of Gold, Silver I can't comment on it.

"Note Games are made for fun and not stress."

Node 24 You guys have created node were Defender Gets Unstoppable for 7 secs after activating special attack and at the same time if the attacker doesn't land a hit in 6 secs he get crumbling armour..

Then Cold Turkey, Falter, window of opportunity, Incerenate, poison etc just to name a few.. why dedicated nodes ??? In war I would never want to bring dedicated champion unless its very important, infact I will always get my best squad, so what do I do if I don't have my top 3 champ as Incerenate Immune or poison immune. War is the most critical format in this game and it's not easy to buy resources as its way expensive with limitations.

Opponents are getting quake and clearing contents easily, that's not how the game was meant to play, it's not game of dodging, it's MCOC.

Annilihus, IMIW, Korg, Control Defenders it's getting quite predictable with opponents defence, were is the creativity and fun quotient ??