**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why we never got high star champ from monthly login

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I have noticed for a long time...I am uncollected and been playing for an year and noticed that if we got chance to pull 3*_4* I always got 3* and now we have chance of 4*_5* we are always getting 4* I don't know is this luck if then why my 12+ opening has suck a terrible luck that I didn't open a high star champ from monthly login calander...I don't think I am the only one couse I have 3 acounts and having the same issue it's much better to give direct low star as a champ why to hurt people...I almost know what I gonna get so just tap and exit it couse I never expecting anything good....can we get this fixed couse it's something that could be rng and possible to get good champs too

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That’s how those crystals are meant to be. A super low chance at the grand prize. I just wish they’d reveal those drop rates!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I started playing in September 2016 (roughly) and have had the luck of pulling the higher star twice since the start. Maybe missed 2 or 3 crystal since my start.
    You are able to get it, but the chance is the same as getting a 4 star from a PHC. But since you only get 1 ones a month it seems far lower.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I was thinking the same been playing approx 2 years and never yet had higher champ
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well, if it is a 4% chance for example. Close to a PHC. Than on average you will pull a high roll 1 in 25 crystals (know it does not work that way but just as an example) they it is still quite possible you do not pull one in 2 years. Since you only opened 24.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    you could save them up for 2-3 years and open them together and make the game freak out. A friend of mine said one of his alliance members recently quit but saved up the crystals and got three 5*s.