**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next content to explore

Act 5 or v4 chapter 1 100%. Ive done v4 ch 2 & 3 hundred percent. I can’t do chapter 1 a hundred percent bcoz of the destructive feedback path and the Deadpool boss. I don’t have ghost for those fights. Act 5 exploration and v4 exploration will give similar rewards in terms of r5 5* material. Roughly how many units will it take to do act 5 100% or v4 chapter 1 100% without ghost?

Comments

• Options
    SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    I’m f2p as well. I can’t just go to the store and buy an Odin and cheese through it. I have to suffer through the content
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    If we could take a look at your roster we might come with a close number of units needed.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Once you learn how to cheese the DP fight, he’s not terrible. I managed to solo him with Gwenpool on my last run for 100%.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Destructive feedback wasn’t too bad, I just completed it yesterday.....
    Boosted up and spent about 200 units on that path. The whole of chapter one probably cost me closer to 500 but a lot of those was on my first run
    Exploring V4 is what I’d recommend if you’re that close to finishing.
    Deadpool boss is easy once you get the hang of pushing him into the corner and heavy spamming
  • Options
    Human torch r5, sparky, void, ghost rider, colossus r4, 6* domino and 6* namor, omega red, mysterio r3.
  • Options

Once you learn how to cheese the DP fight, he’s not terrible. I managed to solo him with Gwenpool on my last run for 100%.

Ok I’ll practice
  • Options

Destructive feedback wasn’t too bad, I just completed it yesterday.....
    Boosted up and spent about 200 units on that path. The whole of chapter one probably cost me closer to 500 but a lot of those was on my first run
    Exploring V4 is what I’d recommend if you’re that close to finishing.
    Deadpool boss is easy once you get the hang of pushing him into the corner and heavy spamming

Thx