**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Cores request?

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Why kabam is not making Stony and carbodium mastery cores in Loyalty store while random class cores are being available on loyalty store.

550 units are alot especially when you are FTP player.I want to do Abyss but can't do cause I have spent atleast 3000 units on mastery and still 4000 units more I have to spent.Not to mention I also have grind some more units for abyss as well.On my main account I ha dspent atleast 11000 units only on mastery but since that was main account so I did able to recover cause of my buffed up roster.But for my 2nd account it's fraustration.Please make carbodium mastery cores available in loyalty store or atleast make a heroic or master difficult y available in variants so we can get mastery cores from there just like the classic once.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Masteries have always been overpriced imo. For a 60% damage increase (at a large health cost bear in mind) it costs just over £100 of units. With £100 you could probably complete the abyss, get the damage increase from rank ups etc. tbh they need to reduce the price by maybe 20% and then refund units back. There have been talks about changes to the mastery system though so I hope this gets looked into
  • Options
    TP33 said:

Masteries have always been overpriced imo. For a 60% damage increase (at a large health cost bear in mind) it costs just over £100 of units. With £100 you could probably complete the abyss, get the damage increase from rank ups etc. tbh they need to reduce the price by maybe 20% and then refund units back. There have been talks about changes to the mastery system though so I hope this gets looked into

All they have to do is make mastery cores available in Loyalty stores.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    easiest way to get stony cores is do a run through of classic difficulty in the back issues.
  • Options

easiest way to get stony cores is do a run through of classic difficulty in the back issues.

That only gives Stony mastery.Do you really think I was just talking about Stony I mentioned carbodium.550 units, carbodium that I mentioned 3 times not Stony.And I have already explained that just like Stony there should be something to get carbodium.You just repeated the line I already said.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It's been like that from the very beginning. Changing the value of the cores would mean Kabam having to provide compensation of thousands of units for each player that make up a large percentage of the player base.

Why don't you just start saving units just like the rest of us.
  • Options

It's been like that from the very beginning. Changing the value of the cores would mean Kabam having to provide compensation of thousands of units for each player that make up a large percentage of the player base.

First of all what's wrong with you people don't you read the whole discussion I already said Make these cores available in loyalty store or make these cores available in some medium difficulty in varianolike the classic have stony.

Seriously I am talking about making cores more available and you somehow from some where brought the concept of reducing the price.Did I said to reduce the price?I said 550 units are alot I didn't said to reduce price.

My advice is read enotre discussion then later read comments below.
  • Options

First of all what's wrong with you people don't you read the whole discussion I already said Make these cores available in loyalty store or make these cores available in some medium difficulty in varianolike the classic have stony.

Seriously I am talking about making cores more available and you somehow from some where brought the concept of reducing the price.Did I said to reduce the price?I said 550 units are alot I didn't said to reduce price.

Lmao who said the price of cores should be reduced? By value I meant its worth/importance, not the costs.

I said since the beginning of the game the only way players were able to get the cores are through units. If they change them now, let's say units AND loyalty, Kabam would have to compensate literally tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of players thousands of units each. Considering there are players that have spent over 10k units in perfecting their masteries, I'm sure a lot of players won't be happy unless they are compensated.

Kabam have already compensated thousands of units for the mystic despair nerf. They're not going to do that again.

Maybe it's time to stop whining and get to grinding?

• Options

Lmao who said the price of cores should be reduced? By value I meant its worth/importance, not the costs.

I said since the beginning of the game the only way players were able to get the cores are through units. If they change them now, let's say units AND loyalty, Kabam would have to compensate literally tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of players thousands of units each. Considering there are players that have spent over 10k units in perfecting their masteries, I'm sure a lot of players won't be happy unless they are compensated.

Kabam have already compensated thousands of units for the mystic despair nerf. They're not going to do that again.

How about Variants some medium difficulty they already made Stony mastery cores avaiythrough classic difficulty if they do that with carbodium it will not bother anyone?
  • Options

Stop whining and focus on every point.
  • Options

How about Variants some medium difficulty they already made Stony mastery cores avaiythrough classic difficulty if they do that with carbodium it will not bother anyone?
    Carbonadium cores cost 550 units, that's almost as much as fully exploring 2 different variants. Also, changing them now would mean, yes you guessed it, compensation to players that have already completed variants.

Compensation isn't something that Kabam is well known for.

You could probably hope there are rewards on some special events that happen once or twice a year that would give out cores, but you'd be better off just saving up.

I mean it's pretty clear you're the one whining on this post.
  • Options

Carbonadium cores cost 550 units, that's almost as much as fully exploring 2 different variants. Also, changing them now would mean, yes you guessed it, compensation to players that have already completed variants.

Compensation isn't something that Kabam is well known for.

You could probably hope there are rewards on some special events that happen once or twice a year that would give out cores, but you'd be better off just saving up.

I mean it's pretty clear you're the one whining on this post.

Stop repeating the same thing.They can do that with Variant 5 don't you think.Now who is shinning.