**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold Promblem

I'm constantly lacking gold for over a year straight with enough of other resources.

I have my ISO, my catalists, whatever, but it's never enough gold and I need to grind for over a month to have enough gold to rank up one 5* champ.

This is ridiculous.

Can you fix this problem somehow please? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Arena. Incursions. Planning rank-ups.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Anaxagor said:

I'm constantly lacking gold for over a year straight with enough of other resources.

I have my ISO, my catalists, whatever, but it's never enough gold and I need to grind for over a month to have enough gold to rank up one 5* champ.

This is ridiculous.

Can you fix this problem somehow please? Thanks.

What are you spending it on and what are YOU doing to fix YOUR gold problem?
  • Options
    ReiX7ReiX7 Posts: 2
    this is really ridiculous! The expense to evolve a 5 and 6 star hotel is immense and the gold rewards are ridiculous! It is necessary to spend 24 hours a day in arenas to achieve a misery of gold !! ReallyRidiculo !!
  • Options
    ReiX7 said:

this is really ridiculous! The expense to evolve a 5 and 6 star hotel is immense and the gold rewards are ridiculous! It is necessary to spend 24 hours a day in arenas to achieve a misery of gold !! ReallyRidiculo !!

Do incursions.
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    You guys don't hear the simple truth :)

I do arenas and incursions, but what are you talking about is beyond a reasonable time spending in the game - that's the problem
  • Options
    Anaxagor said:

I do arenas and incursions, but what are you talking about is beyond a reasonable time spending in the game - that's the problem

You have to put in work to get rewards. If you don't spend much time, you won't get many rewards.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Anaxagor said:

“Reasonable“ is subjective. Just accept that you’re not putting in enough effort to balance your gold intake with rank up resource intake. If you don’t balance it, one will inevitably be in deficit.
  • Options
    Haven't you heard anybody lacking gold objectively or do you spend 24/7 in the game? What's wrong with you
  • Options
    Sounds like blaming instead of discussion
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Anaxagor said:

Sounds like blaming instead of discussion

Well you were demanding Kabam fix a problem that doesn't actually exist.