**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Spider-Gwen help

So I'm trying to do 5.3.1 and it seems to me the only real difficult battle is Spider-Gwen. My big issue is I have no good counter for her.

My team options, if needed:
CMM, Sentinel, She Hulk, Ægon, CAIW, Hyperion, OR, Sym Supreme, Sabretooth(though he is by far the weakest here). Maybe one of them can do something I don't know.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    so with her u have to just parry and do like 2 hit combo so a medium or heavies that dont take too long cause u dont want her to evade and intercept you.
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6
    O pesado de she Hulk coloca lentidão e não deixa a Gwen esquivar.
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6
    O pesado da mulher Hulk coloca lentidão e não deixa Gwen esquivar.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Aayush19 said:

You have she hulk and you say you have no counter? Seriously?

To be fair, I didn't know she could do that. That is the reason I listed my roster in case there was some ability I didn't know. She is my most recent 5* anyway. I don't have that much experience with her.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Aayush19 said:

To be fair, I didn't know she could do that. That is the reason I listed my roster in case there was some ability I didn't know. She is my most recent 5* anyway. I don't have that much experience with her.
    Pays to read the Abilities of Champions you rank up. Just saying
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Aayush19 said:

Heavy Attacks apply a Slow Debuff reducing Evade And Unstoppable Chance by 100% unless the Opponent is Skill Class, every Sp1 gives a Fury Passive and occasionally you'll gain a Fury Passive from just from hitting the Opponent. These Fury Passives also act as a Small Stacking Taunt, as well anytime the Enemy throws a Special your Fury Passives will Reset their Duration.
    She gains Increased Potency on some of her Abilities depending on how Large the Enemy is, she's Poison Immune, has a Petrify on the Sp2, and when duped she gains a different Bonus for each Class she faces (not counting Skill).
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I knew most of the abilities. I just missed that one. I tend to watch videos such as Seatin to learn how to play characters. I feel it helps me more but I should probably also read closer in the future. Thank you for the info though. I will remember to read closer in the future.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Jason Voorhees MCOC is a good one