**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF Gold AW Map 5

I need a reliable Map 5x5 ally that can 💯 % it daily with ease. I don’t want to play with flaky members who needs to be be tagged to move. I’m reliable and will kill whatever is in my path. Prestige is 10.6+ for now . Wide roster w/ 25 5* 5/65 and 45 6* w/ 2 R3s and 4 R2s. Pls leave your line info.

Comments

• Bye_feliciaBye_felicia Posts: 25
    Nickcel is my line
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Kingdes7
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

Kingdes7

We are looking players like to do map5 .
    We are in n silver 1 focusing for gold .
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    edited June 2020
    Line ID DaBills. Alliance The Golden Company.
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    ^^
  • BaroidsBaroids Posts: 70
    Line ID Baroids
  • MattAmericaMattAmerica Posts: 3
    Line ID is •Matt• - Officer from "The fungeon....(fun dungeon)" - Map 5x5 with an occasional Map 6 - Gold 1 - Would love to talk with you @Justadude
  • Si30UrckSi30Urck Posts: 4
    Hey man Are you still looking for an Ally?
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Alliance Name: Jeezus N’ Pals
    Tag: 5AY10
    Time zone: mostly North America, couple Asia and a couple European
    AQ Maps: 554
    # AQ BGs: 3
    AQ Score: 120 mil+
    AQ Prestige: 7274
    AQ Ranking: 3893
    War Tier: 13
    War Bracket: Silver 1
    War Rating: 1355
    # War BGs: 3
    Looking for: 3, preferably uncollected or better.
    Language: English
    LineID: nevertrustahippy
    Si30Urck said:

Hey man Are you still looking for an Ally?

Yes

Bro I put my line down and you didn't even reach out lol you trolling recruiters?

Bro I put my line down and you didn't even reach out lol you trolling recruiters?

You’re trolling because I’m not using my real ID here. “ Haha love your title and name, friggin hilarious” remember now?

Oh...lol
    Different name, didn't realize
    At least I got ya more comments 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Lol. We’re good
    edited July 2020
    Prestige is 10,630 pre-July 4th.

I’m looking for Gold 1-3 tier 6 ideally and Map 5 to clarify. Pls leave ally and contact info . Thanks
  • Jeschatts88Jeschatts88 Posts: 101
    Jeschatts on line we got it made hmu
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Hey, not sure if you found something yet, but we run 5x5, 100% every day, hit rank 1212 today for this week of aq. Reach out to me on line at silentag if you’re interested. Ally name- Night Wolves, ally tag - THORE
  • NerfwarriorNerfwarrior Posts: 5
    Nerfwarriors is my Line. We were gold 2 last time and 1350 in AQ. Hit me up for details.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Capn_dante on line if you are still looking

Map 5/5/5 AQ, Gold 2 (more AQ focused) alliance is recruiting for one person in the North or South America time zones before AQ starts up. Very active alliance, SA is typically around 625k-650k (sometimes over 750K). Minimum prestige 8800 (Current alliance average is 8805 - looking to continue raising that up)

Requirements - must be active, good communicator, and not afraid of going after the bosses - everyone needs to participate no free rides. Great group of guys (vocal majority is a bunch of dads in our 30s) - line chat is always interesting to say the least.

As of right now we are sticking with map 5 - we clear all maps 100% with no issues. Might look into running some map 6 in the future but no guarantees (all depends on what the members want). For AW our goal is to stick in tiers 6 to 9 and maintain Gold 2 (we've been gold 2 the past 3 seasons with no issues). We have no interest in pushing AW and getting into higher tiers with defense tactics but gold 2 is no problem and you get 1k 6 star shards.

We are part of a 6 alliance family that has a map 5/6 gold 2 alliance, map 6 Gold 2 (formerly Plat 3... but you know... AW sucks) alliance, map 4/5 gold 2 alliance, Map 5 Gold 2 European alliance, and an alliance for beginners. Most who leave our alliance either step down or up to another one and stay within the family.

Message Capn_Dante on line if interested
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hey there! We do a mix of map 5 and map 6. You could do either one. We're currently gold 2 in AW. Friendly group of people that wanna progress and grow together. Hit me up on Line - metalman695
  • protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    Add me on line we run 5x5 and hit 250mil. Relaxed 2bg war and still end up in gold. Protectors11
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    You still looking buddy?