**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 2 5* rank ups: which 2 are worthy?

Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
act 5 is 100%. Priorities is variant 4 and cavalier. (1 run at act 6.1)
I have stuff to navigate war and quest. And i need to rank 2 more 5*
Which to would help me more?
I only have 1 generic gem either for AA or Doom
Sorry
Last should be sentinel and Aarchangel

Next 2 5* rank ups: which 2 are worthy? 37 votes

Duped Corvus & Doom(gen gem)
70%
Oesername123SiddhantKwatraAnonymous346Kamikaze_TurtleAb_Samad_ASDF_GodrohrRoOOtsDogfoodLidBrokenDrDeadpoolReferencemanveertherealLmaoSwole_Team_SixNichj99KRANꓘPancake_FaceAstoundsMasterpuff 26 votes
Duped corvus and AA (gen gem)
2%
Dead1 1 vote
doom (gem) & duped sentinel
2%
Giodood_1 1 vote
doom (gem) & ArchAngel
5%
Batman1903SwarmOfRavens 2 votes
Duped sentinel & duped corvus
10%
WorknprogressLucifer1810MathgeekUnassignedtester 4 votes
duped sentinel & doom (gem)
8%
SIlverProfessorPete4ever_khanMephisto 3 votes

Comments

• Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    the very last is sentinel & ArchAngel (apply gem)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Duped sentinel & duped corvus
    Doom only needs his sig for prestige. If you're about to go for cavalier I doubt that's a major concern for you yet. He's an amazing champ regardless though.

Not sure how much he'd help for getting cavalier specifically. Corvus and Sentinel definitely could though. Need a solid bleed immune champ for 6.1.5 xbones and he handles it fine. That's really the major roadblock for a lot of people getting cav.
    @Worknprogress
    Tnx for that input. I have a rank5 unawakened warlock. But i hear Wonders about sentinel specially variant 4. My intention was to put the generic gem on AA and max him out. And max out either doom or sentinel or corvus. I have no clue how corvus (awakened) handles 6.1??m
    Tnx in advance
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Duped Corvus & Doom(gen gem)

@Worknprogress
    Tnx for that input. I have a rank5 unawakened warlock. But i hear Wonders about sentinel specially variant 4. My intention was to put the generic gem on AA and max him out. And max out either doom or sentinel or corvus. I have no clue how corvus (awakened) handles 6.1??m
    Tnx in advance

Sentinel’s place to shine is more variant 3 than 4.....
    You can do variant 4 with pretty much anyone

For 6.1, you definitely want an immune champ and a r5 sentinel would be nice to have.....
    I got cav last week and used 6* r1 sentinel, but a 5/65 duped would’ve been a lot better.

My advice is to 100% variant 4 first with what you already have and see what class rank up gem you get which would help narrow down who you need to spend your resources on for 6.1.
    Tnx Annonimous. Pretty good insight. Im.gonna try for variant 4.