**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabertoith deal instead of wolverine

how does half my alliance have a 5 star wolverine deal and the other half have a sabertooth deal?

Comments

  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It changes deppending on their device. Read the ingame message, it is stated there
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Im kinda happy they made it IOS only. Imo it means he might become available to everyone outside of paying deal soonish. i think they've just decide to give IOS user a head start for some reason.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

    Pandingo said:

    @Kabam Miike this is horse feces. Totally unfair that iPhone users get a chance at a decent new five star and Android get a crappy already existing five star. (Granted sabrertooth is better but still stupid)

    ST is better than Wolverine... especially now with the Sasquatch synergy.
    people don’t want sabretooth rn tho they want wolverine
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    Because kabam doesn’t like android and wants to prove it by starving you of the exclusive champs, makes no sense to me not only from a player perspective but a business one, surely you’d get more money offering the exclusive champ to everyone

    Also time attack legend titles. You already lost before you started if you are not using latest iphone.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

    Lvernon15 said:

    Pandingo said:

    @Kabam Miike this is horse feces. Totally unfair that iPhone users get a chance at a decent new five star and Android get a crappy already existing five star. (Granted sabrertooth is better but still stupid)

    ST is better than Wolverine... especially now with the Sasquatch synergy.
    He’s not exclusive, I’m sorry but you’d have to be slightly insane to buy 5 sabre gmcs for that price, I mean the wolverine deal isn’t great but it’s a shot for people to be some of the first owners of a certain champ
    I'm not saying buy any... hell, 5* Wolverine isn't worth that.

    Point is, ST is a better champ. He already has one of the best synergies in the entire game with KM. The Sasquatch synergy just makes him absolutely insane with the ability to stack furies with no limit but the number of fights in a quest.
    I'd agree with you when you say that sabretooth is a better champ, but wolverine would for sure be more valued by the community because of his absence from the 5 star pool for so long
  • SadalSadal Posts: 93
    PaytoPlay said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Because kabam doesn’t like android and wants to prove it by starving you of the exclusive champs, makes no sense to me not only from a player perspective but a business one, surely you’d get more money offering the exclusive champ to everyone

    Also time attack legend titles. You already lost before you started if you are not using latest iphone.
    Not true... my s20 is waaaaay faster then my iPhone 11.... and to that point I have 2 phones both play the same account equally and one is iPhone one is android how is it determined which deal I get.. .
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Sadal said:

    PaytoPlay said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Because kabam doesn’t like android and wants to prove it by starving you of the exclusive champs, makes no sense to me not only from a player perspective but a business one, surely you’d get more money offering the exclusive champ to everyone

    Also time attack legend titles. You already lost before you started if you are not using latest iphone.
    Not true... my s20 is waaaaay faster then my iPhone 11.... and to that point I have 2 phones both play the same account equally and one is iPhone one is android how is it determined which deal I get.. .
    Each device will have their exclusive deal. Apple has an exclusive bundle deal for wolverine. It only shows up on your iPhone or ipads. Android has a deal for sabre. They have deals like this that are device specific a few times a year. Been like this since I started playing years ago.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    didn't they give ios a doom deal a couple months ago? and android got torch?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

    To add on my point... and I'm not even adding other +fury synergies and the fury values; just the raw number. Let's say there are 15 fights in a quest:

    1 - 7
    2 - 7
    3 - 3
    4 - 2
    5 - 2
    6 - 2
    7 - 2
    8 - 2
    9 - 2
    10 - 2
    11 - 2
    12 - 2
    13 - 2
    14 - 2

    You are going into the 15th fight with 39 furies.

    Holy **** that's awesome
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I bet you Android gets the 5* Scarlett Witch chance when it comes out
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    ChriissR said:

    I bet you Android gets the 5* Scarlett Witch chance when it comes out

    That would be awesome if they release her as a 5*!!!
    But I hope that they offer all to both
    Android and IOS. No need to create a further division among us.
  • Skadi2604Skadi2604 Posts: 23
    Neotwism said:

    Sadal said:

    PaytoPlay said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Because kabam doesn’t like android and wants to prove it by starving you of the exclusive champs, makes no sense to me not only from a player perspective but a business one, surely you’d get more money offering the exclusive champ to everyone

    Also time attack legend titles. You already lost before you started if you are not using latest iphone.
    Not true... my s20 is waaaaay faster then my iPhone 11.... and to that point I have 2 phones both play the same account equally and one is iPhone one is android how is it determined which deal I get.. .
    Each device will have their exclusive deal. Apple has an exclusive bundle deal for wolverine. It only shows up on your iPhone or ipads. Android has a deal for sabre. They have deals like this that are device specific a few times a year. Been like this since I started playing years ago.
    The problem is WHY is it like that. It doesn;t matter that it's been like this since you started playing. Why did kabam gave free units to ios players? Are we, android users not buying offers as well ?
Sign In or Register to comment.