**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone get a 5* Wolverine yet?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
anyone?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Someone did, my ally shared a screenshot of it, not anyone in my ally though
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Otriux posted a screenshot
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    A guy I my ally pulled him. I got four 3*s and a 4* Mojo.
    :(
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    Its stupid android users get saber offer while iso get wolverine great way get android users not spend on it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Flush said:

Its stupid android users get saber offer while iso get wolverine great way get android users not spend on it

ten bucks says he’s in the featured
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    one of my ally mates pulled him
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Not sure why they only give you 5 chance limit. Its almost like they dont want to make a ton of money....its weird to me as I was gonna drop $1500 at least. Oh well guess I keep my money lol.

he's prob the next 5* featured on Thurs
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Not sure why they only give you 5 chance limit. Its almost like they dont want to make a ton of money....its weird to me as I was gonna drop $1500 at least. Oh well guess I keep my money lol.

he's prob the next 5* featured on Thurs
    That be cool, I was just joking around. But I will drop a lot of $$$ for him.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I did

nt
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I might have.. if it wasn't restricted to Apple only.. penalised for not choosing a particular device.. they could have at least offered us an exclusive, opposed to a champ which has been in the basic pool for years..

Let me be frank with you.

Our other apple only deals have been literal slaps to the face with how pathetic they were. These are our legitimate first good device-specific deals ever.
  • Chief_Rage_AlotChief_Rage_Alot Posts: 14
    I did. I have him at r4 and sig 120.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Kingsfan said:

I did. Totally stoked too.

showoff...LOL...congrats!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’d place money on wolvie being the featured champ in arena this week so you’ll get your chance.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Any idea why kabam would do this??? (Give wolverine to iPhone users only)
  • Chief_Rage_AlotChief_Rage_Alot Posts: 14

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Flush said:

It is unfair. Having said that, i bet the drop rates are so low and sabertooth is probably a better champion for more of the trickier stuff, like masochism, and arguably has better damage when ramped up.

Lol. I'm just trying to convince myself not to be sore android wasn't offered wolverine... it's not working well. :)
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Can someone post regen numbers?

I want to see if wolvy's regen made him too good to be in the 5* pool for the last few years
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Can someone post regen numbers?

I want to see if wolvy's regen made him too good to be in the 5* pool for the last few years

from the in game abilities section

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Prof Hof put a video up of a 5/65 wolverine against ROL WS. If I’m being honest, he wasn’t all that impressive and I’m struggling to see Kabam’s justification for him being OP as a 5*.