**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Roadmap Date?

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
After the roadmap we had today, I was wondering if there is a projected date for when the next roadmap, which was going to be about the Champions aspect if I am not mistaken. It would be nice if a mod can give us an idea on when to expect it.

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

After the roadmap we had today, I was wondering if there is a projected date for when the next roadmap, which was going to be about the Champions aspect if I am not mistaken. It would be nice if a mod can give us an idea on when to expect it.

Should be wednesday since part 4 was suppose to be on wednesday
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    @Ainy That honestly made my day, thank you 😂😂😂
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d agree with Wednesday if that’s when part 4 originally would’ve dropped. However the only think I’d place money on is that all of them will be out before the July 4th offers.
    Because damn do they need to provide some positive information to counter the poor release of the new AW map.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    July 1st?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

tafre said:

Should be wednesday since part 4 was suppose to be on wednesday
    So Magneto buff on Wednesday or book 2
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    When are they gonna elaborate what they mean by “new crystals”

Anyone know?
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    GagoH said:

When are they gonna elaborate what they mean by “new crystals”

Anyone know?

Idk but im saving my shards