**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How should we assign AW paths?

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
My AW starts in a few hours and I am the one who usually does the lane assignments, but for this i am stumped. I know it will be trial and error for a while, but does anyone have an idea of where to send the "not as strong attackers?"
Old AW i would send them up middle and have the rest stay behind, but I am not sure where i should send them. Think war will be about exploration now? IDK

Also, where do the heavy hitters go?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    We all in the same boat mate

Apparently outside paths will be easiest, so send weakest there, strongest for the middle
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    The outside needs to be done first, to clear the links towards the middle...hahaahahhaha=lame
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    just go and see what happens.. trial and error
  • Options
    Each war is going to be different and you can see everyone so you should be huddling at start and figuring it out then. Make up your own map and label it if that is your thing. I might do that for my alliance.

P.S. seeing everyone is lame beginner stuff, put back hidden tiles. Scouter lens rendered a pit of wasted resources. You 100% nerfed those masteries and that's just wrong. No I don't have that, I just see the lack of care taken for broken and useless masteries in general as being a recurrIng issue.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    outside paths are the easiest, take the most energy and unlink other nodes.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    My AW starts in a few hours and I am the one who usually does the lane assignments, but for this i am stumped. I know it will be trial and error for a while, but does anyone have an idea of where to send the "not as strong attackers?"
    Old AW i would send them up middle and have the rest stay behind, but I am not sure where i should send them. Think war will be about exploration now? IDK

Also, where do the heavy hitters go?

Dude send them anywhere the map is simple. Nodes are toooo easy. All you need to do is make sure your heavy hitters are fighting the hardest mini bosses. 100% exploration is gonna be super common
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Inside lanes of outer paths need to. One down first for nodes
  • Options
    New map is too easyfor offense!!!!!! Making tiles all visible is stupid and just nerfs the defense and takes away any strategy to trick the offense into going down a hard path that might make them pause before just going straight to the boss.
  • Options
    No need for complicated strategy now, you can see everything...they took away a big part of war and made this all kinda stupid now