**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Vision!

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
    phil56201 said:

They do it every year. Also as a 6* he's currently useless. Needs high sig and isn't remotely worth 6* stones yet with as scarce as they still are

They have never offered Vision up at this time of year. Or at least since they started offering him up as a 5*. I never really tracked the 4* Vision offers, but the original 5* Vision offer came April 2018, then was offered again Oct 2018, May 2019, Nov 2019 as both 5* and 6*. This is the 1st time Ive ever seen the traditional Spring time Vision offer pushed all the way into mid summer.
    This year spring was also a bit of an odd time everywhere.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I've heard this vision is good only if awakened. Is it true?

I love his double immunity but how good is he really?
    I have enough units for 1 6* vision. Is he worth it if I dont use money for another to unlock him???
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    No
    IRQ said:

phil56201 said:

They do it every year. Also as a 6* he's currently useless. Needs high sig and isn't remotely worth 6* stones yet with as scarce as they still are

They have never offered Vision up at this time of year. Or at least since they started offering him up as a 5*. I never really tracked the 4* Vision offers, but the original 5* Vision offer came April 2018, then was offered again Oct 2018, May 2019, Nov 2019 as both 5* and 6*. This is the 1st time Ive ever seen the traditional Spring time Vision offer pushed all the way into mid summer.
    Do they even still do the 4* offer? It's one of few 4* I still need for collection's sake.
    And speaking of, is 3* also limited or can I get that one from a crystal?
    No, the last time 4* Vision was available was in the 1st offer of the 5* Vision back in April 2018. You had to buy an Odin that included the 4* version to unlock the 5* offer.

Previous offers for 4* Vision had you buy the 3* for 500 units and then unlock the 4* for 3500 units. They had at least 2 of these offers in 2017 in jan and then again in may. I think there were 2 previous offers that were tied to buying an Odin and getting the 4* Vision included. 1st one came around game launch and the second offer was late 2015 I believe.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    No
    doctorb said:

I have enough units for 1 6* vision. Is he worth it if I dont use money for another to unlock him???

He's decent enough for his power control unawakened, but gains so much value from his awakened ability. Problem is, his signature ability only starts gaining any decent useability around sig 150 or so. So as a 6*, gonna be a long while until his synthesis provides any real value. Better going with the 5* IMO.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    phil56201 said:

doctorb said:

He's decent enough for his power control unawakened, but gains so much value from his awakened ability. Problem is, his signature ability only starts gaining any decent useability around sig 150 or so. So as a 6*, gonna be a long while until his synthesis provides any real value. Better going with the 5* IMO.
    Thx for ur opinion.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    No
    So only 3% in this sample of 178 opted to go for the 6* Vision which is a minimum of 14.5 Odin's assuming they went for the first offer only, and a maximum of 29 Odin's assuming they went for both.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    No dear. Its way too pricely for vision who need to duped. Oh yes, even with duped he wasn't surpassed ghost or quake for example.
    So
    Not
    Worthy
    At
    All
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    No
    M1k0rin said:

No dear. Its way too pricely for vision who need to duped. Oh yes, even with duped he wasn't surpassed ghost or quake for example.
    So
    Not
    Worthy
    At
    All

What if it was 10,000 units for:

2x 6-Star Vision
    1x 6-Star Tech Rank Up Gem - Rank 1 to Rank 2
    180x Tier-5 Tech ISO
    1,500,000x Gold

Would you say it's worth it then?
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    No
    Wait next year and he'll be half the price.