**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Urgent, please reply as soon as possible

2»

Comments

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited July 2020
    Giodood_1 said:

Giodood_1 said:

i don’t get why everyone wants him he’s not even that good

Can you please post a pic of your duped r5 max sig OG vision, @Giodood_1

wouldn’t ever rank 5 him just saying there are way better characters
    @Giodood_1 I Really don’t believe you have him as a duped 5* let alone R5 & max sig, therefore your opinion is not based on your experience using him duped With a high sig, he’s my favourite and most useful champ out of my 2 accounts, both Accs are Cav and elders bane

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

Giodood_1 said:

Giodood_1 said:

i don’t get why everyone wants him he’s not even that good

Can you please post a pic of your duped r5 max sig OG vision, @Giodood_1

wouldn’t ever rank 5 him just saying there are way better characters
    @Giodood_1 I Really don’t believe you have him as a duped 5* let alone R5 & max sig, therefore your opinion is not based on your experience using him duped With a high sig, he’s my favourite and most useful champ out of my 2 accounts, both Accs are Cav and elders bane

i can see how people like him but i’m just saying he’s a bit weak
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    He's a utility champ, not a hitter. Still some of the best power control in the game and with void synergy he has nice damage. Not top shelf damage, but he won't time out in aq.