**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Act 6 Changes?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
Has there been any word on when the act 6 changes will be added? They have the July 4th deals coming which are said to have items to help with story progression. I was thinking of buying one to help with act 6 100%, but won’t if the changes aren’t released soon

Comments

• WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    I remember reading it will be towards the end of the year
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,814 ★★★★★

Has there been any word on when the act 6 changes will be added? They have the July 4th deals coming which are said to have items to help with story progression. I was thinking of buying one to help with act 6 100%, but won’t if the changes aren’t released soon

No, they are based on story progression.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★

Still revives and boosts probably.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

i think the july 4th deals will have more then revives and boosts but who knows!

i think the july 4th deals will have more then revives and boosts but who knows!
    Oh yea for sure. But they said story progression stuff so it’s gotta have some of that
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Oh yea for sure. But they said story progression stuff so it’s gotta have some of that
    Nope, it says that the deals will be ‘tuned to your Story Progression’, which means that Uncollected players will see different deals to Cavalier players.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I caught in. Mis read it