**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Vision or 4th of July Deals?

This is my current roster, only 1 5* hero. I will probably be able to get up to 1,500 units before this deal expires but idk if I should go for it. There are plenty of experts on each side of this deal and so I thought I'd ask for advice with my current roster. I have been saving up about the last week for the 4th of July deals but I am just starting chapter 5 and I'm not sure what the deals will look like for people who aren't uncollected yet. I know Vision is mediocre and I know I won't have him awakened, but he might be able to help me clear content. If this wasn't near the 4th of July I would 1000% get it, but will it be better than the 1,000 unit offer on Saturday? (I don't think I'll be able to get 1,000 more units by the 4th)

Also, if I were to get the bundle, should I save the rank up materials for a better tech 5* hero or use them on Vision to help me clear content? (5* champs are really hard to come by at this time for me but if being patient is better for the long run i'm willing)

I am currently leaning towards getting the deal, but wanted advice from veterans since I am new and have never played on the 4th of July before.

Comments

• 0mron0mron Posts: 4
    For an advanced player it is not worthwhile to purchase Vision, with your roster, I think I would opt to purchase Vision as you can also rank up to R3 immediately, provided you have enough Gold and ISO. He would be your best Champ straight away and for a beginner player, he can be very useful: Power Control, Double Immune, etc... If you opt for the 4th July, you could possibly get another 5 star Crystal (don't remember what the 1000 Unit offer was) but more than likely, will be a rubbish champion not worthwhile to rank up. In the end your choice, but if it was me, I would have gone for Vision first. [ PS: start saving for Cyber weekend so you can take advantage of it fully ;) ]
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    0mron said:

For an advanced player it is not worthwhile to purchase Vision, with your roster, I think I would opt to purchase Vision as you can also rank up to R3 immediately, provided you have enough Gold and ISO. He would be your best Champ straight away and for a beginner player, he can be very useful: Power Control, Double Immune, etc... If you opt for the 4th July, you could possibly get another 5 star Crystal (don't remember what the 1000 Unit offer was) but more than likely, will be a rubbish champion not worthwhile to rank up. In the end your choice, but if it was me, I would have gone for Vision first. [ PS: start saving for Cyber weekend so you can take advantage of it fully ;) ]

Thank you very much for your advice, that is exactly what I was thinking and what I did! I got Vision and we'll see what happens with the 4th of July, but I couldn't pass up a cheap 5* option at my level (especially since it didn't cost any of the 5* shards I have been saving up). I haven't used the rank up stones yet as I am waiting to see what the deals are and if I randomly snag a better 5* tech champion, but if not I will r3 him. Thank you again