**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GUARDIAN - am I dreaming or he is really...

So guys, I was playing with my New 3* rank3/30 Guardian casually against Winter soldier ....just to check his abilities and playing.
1). After blocking some hits he barely took any damage.... (awesome )

2). Then I used his Sp1 not so impressive (+3 FF charges) ... (average)

Note - Guys, his fourth light attack consumes 2 charges for some secondary damage

3). So he build up few charges and then Sp2.....Good (above average)

4). Then sp3 - (+6 FF charges)...Just Average

Guys, Here comes the Fun part
Just after sp3 ...I decided to go for Sp2 and in the process of reaching 2 bar of powers....he builds up 10 FF charges ..and then BOOOOM
The Sp2 dealt 20K Health Damage....I was amazed at that moment and I was like ....what the heck has happened.
I am totally impressed by him...
Note - his signature ability is just like Darkhawk...more sigs provides you extra block proficiency, energy resistance, bleed resistance , crit damage resistance

For maximum Damage - Go for Sp3 first and then Sp1 .... Don't use 4th light attack in the process and Then use SP2.
(Now Enjoy the Damage)

Peace out

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Navneet said:

So guys, I was playing with my New 3* rank3/30 Guardian casually against Winter soldier ....just to check his abilities and playing.
    1). After blocking some hits he barely took any damage.... (awesome )

2). Then I used his Sp1 not so impressive (+3 FF charges) ... (average)

Note - Guys, his fourth light attack consumes 2 charges for some secondary damage

3). So he build up few charges and then Sp2.....Good (above average)

4). Then sp3 - (+6 FF charges)...Just Average

Guys, Here comes the Fun part
    Just after sp3 ...I decided to go for Sp2 and in the process of reaching 2 bar of powers....he builds up 10 FF charges ..and then BOOOOM
    The Sp2 dealt 20K Health Damage....I was amazed at that moment and I was like ....what the heck has happened.
    I am totally impressed by him...
    Note - his signature ability is just like Darkhawk...more sigs provides you extra block proficiency, energy resistance, bleed resistance , crit damage resistance

For maximum Damage - Go for Sp3 first and then Sp1 .... Don't use 4th light attack in the process and Then use SP2.
    (Now Enjoy the Damage)

Peace out

He is super fun, but the 4th light actually is a 20% power drain, so only to be used in certain scenarios.
  • Options
    NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    Gmonkey said:

I did 2 sp3 and 1 sp1. Did almost 50000 damage

I think .....He is a Beyond God tier champ for sure.
  • Options
    JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    I absolutely love this guy - he's a top tier tank, and his Perfect Block mechanic is like if Ghost and Sunspot had a child with the best of both of them.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    A cool thing you can try is spamming sp3 to stack up a ton of force field and then using an sp2. Highly impractical, but mega payoff
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    As 5/65 or 3/45, I think he’d be able to destroy most act 6 opponents with a single sp3-sp2 rotation. I am so so stoked about this champion!
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

At 100 charges, Guardian just obliterated WS. Just saying. He was dead dead.

Yup. A3* maxed Guardian at 100 charges Sp2 did a bit over 300k dmg to WS.