**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier

2»

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Nice work!

I did my Cavalier run yesterday.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I also have Warlock waiting to be taken to R3.

Warlock is good for the crossbones fight. I used Emma and Iceman and it wasn't too bad.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom congrats! I posted above before I saw you had already done it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom congrats! I posted above before I saw you had already done it.

Thanks. Warlock was a savior in that Fight.
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    about time....
    no push on to 6.2 so you can get to the champion and experience all that BS in its glory before the nerf......

ITS FUN! LMAO
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Congratulations! Don't get too hooked on the Cavs, but definitely enjoy the rewards
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom got it done today too! you beat me by a few hours... congrats!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Awesome, now go 100% act 5. Someday you will be able to do 1 run through act 6.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom got it done today too! you beat me by a few hours... congrats!

Good job!
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

about time....
    no push on to 6.2 so you can get to the champion and experience all that BS in its glory before the nerf......

ITS FUN! LMAO

the first run through him isnt bs its the runs after
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    My solution to the Crossbones at the time of getting Cav was to just use my hardest hitting 5* (Doom) and revive him over and over. Ending the fight before he started the Regen if I made it that long, then repeat. I was able to on good attacks get him down about 20%. On my worse attacks it was about 10%.

I'm not saying this is the best tactic, but if you don't have anything with the required damage output that is bleed immune this may be worth considering.