**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for 5* Vision?

I have a tech gem and can awaken Vision if I buy him. I currently have 1800 units roughly. Finally I do have Ghost(duped), Sentinel, Warlock and HB. All the others other than ghost are unawakened. So is it at this point worth it for me to go for the offer or should I hold till July 4th? Also I have done V3 haven't explored yet though.

Should I go for 5* Vision? 36 votes

Go for the offer and Awaken him over the others.
16%
Ab_SamadThedancingkidOmedennLucifer1810TheStone95Mathgeek 6 votes
Don't go for offer save units for July 4th and use gem on someone else?(please specify who if possible?)
83%
DrZolaFallencircusLvernon15DragonMCOCRoOOtsHzoriMaxGamingXva23Rodomontade_BoiX_Factor_AgentDead1DeaconEinfachSoTotalMonster109Pancake_FaceLufasoThicco_ModePotatolegionDnegrin6969Giodood_1 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Don't go for offer save units for July 4th and use gem on someone else?(please specify who if possible?)
    Use gem on warlock or sentinel. Vision has some good power control but hits like a wet noodle. He is double immune and absolutely no utility excluding the double immunity. You have some of the best tech champs in the game and can help you smash variant 3 and other content. Save for the july 4th deals and have yourself some rank up resource plus shards.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Use gem on warlock or sentinel. Vision has some good power control but hits like a wet noodle. He is double immune and absolutely no utility excluding the double immunity. You have some of the best tech champs in the game and can help you smash variant 3 and other content. Save for the july 4th deals and have yourself some rank up resource plus shards.

🧐1800 units can only get you one offer anyways, and I doubt that would be sweeter than getting a guarantee decent 5* in OG Vision plus rank up tech gems that can be used on other tech champs. Let's say the OP decides to get that deal for the shards. There is no guarantee they won't pull a trash 5* champ.
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    I forgot to mention that my current endeavor is for suicides I'm trying to get those.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    You are putting 2 variables in a poll question and you may get a wrong message at the end.

Some may support you to buy the offer but disagree to apply the AG on Vision. My 2 cents.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    i would go for the offer, then use the gem on sentinel.
    Especially if you haven’t done V4.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    AouxWoux said:

Not only is he double immune, he has heal block, as well as power burn and power steal
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Go for the offer and Awaken him over the others.
    I was in a similar situation and went for him, didn’t even need him for v3, plan is v1 exploration.
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Reference said:

You are putting 2 variables in a poll question and you may get a wrong message at the end.

Some may support you to buy the offer but disagree to apply the AG on Vision. My 2 cents.

I asked that because I thought he needed his dupe, was I wrong if so do lmk please?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If you have the sigs and need a double immune or power control champ in your roster go for it, if not save