**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff for Northern Expeditions

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Let's face it this side event is basically a nerfed version of moleman expeditions and that wasnt even good so adding a new mode that only a few players can archive isnt buffing it's just adding so could their be a buff for the expeditions to be good

Comments

• Options
    But 2 reworks on side quests in a row example Hotel modok and expeditions but both are just bad the best one I seen was Barrons war and Red Rooms
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Um....no.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    it’s not even that bad you probably just can’t even do the higher level ones like epic or Canadian
  • Options

Canadian difficulty is wayyy too easy, though. I feel like the defenders should be at least 30k PI.

They're going slow to gauge Cavalier. It'll increase in the next few weeks, I'm sure.
  • Options
    That's my theory.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Canadian difficulty is wayyy too easy, though. I feel like the defenders should be at least 30k PI.

I thought I accidentally entered the Epic version of it when I first did it. Super disappointed with how easy Canadian difficultly is
  • Options
    edited July 2020

The higher rewards are good but master mode is getting treated completely different as you still have to fight 5 stars just a bit lower rank so why go from 10k to 2k I feel like that should be changed at least a bit the people that haven't completed act 5.2 need a good roster and master mode gives the 4*s with a chance at a 5* but most people that complete act 5.2 use the 5* for the higher hp and dps as a 4* doesnt support that unless its max leveled
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The rewards ramp up as the weeks pass. Difficulty will too. But man, that Sasquatch is beefy
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

It’s just the first week I’m sure the difficulty will ramp up each week
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I thought I accidentally entered the Epic version of it when I first did it. Super disappointed with how easy Canadian difficultly is
    For the rewards, I think the difficulty is fair.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

For the rewards, I think the difficulty is fair.
    True! I’d like to see a buff to both the rewards and the difficulty
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

Remember that PI means almost nothing. It's just numbers assigned by Kabam, not a true formula measuring difficulty.
    Well, no. PI is representative of difficulty. Both in Arenas and Quests. Not so much in Quests like RoL, but it's an indicator.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I honestly feel like they should bring the Act 6 requirements and gate it to only 5/6*s or maybe have it the opposite and don't give you the ability to use any 5/6*s.
  • Options
    So....too easy? Fight Sasquatch yet?
  • Options

I did, and it was relatively easy after I had been ambushed once. As well as that it requires 0 energy so you essentially have infinite attempts at it without using anything other than your own time.
  • Options

I did, and it was relatively easy after I had been ambushed once. As well as that it requires 0 energy so you essentially have infinite attempts at it without using anything other than your own time.
    What I'm saying is it's not so easy for some. Plus, it's Week 1. While we're on the subject, anyone know good counters for Buffed Up? Lol.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Don't worry cavalier difficulty will be difficult than you think. Till then enjoy this expedition. According to rewards it's fair.
  • Options

What I'm saying is it's not so easy for some. Plus, it's Week 1. While we're on the subject, anyone know good counters for Buffed Up? Lol.
    Well, was 6.1 relatively easy for everyone to explore when it first dropped, the use of stopping people from completing content or struggling with it more regularly than other pieces of content creates a new difficulty. This is their perfect time to try something out as (like I pointed out) it's 0 energy to run through. I just wish it was more different, it just seems like UC EQ with one difficult encounter. I used my Surfer but Hype, Medusa, Angela, Venom, VtD, Colossus, Old Man Logan. Those are just ones coming to my head.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Snoozed through it. Just need to read the nodes AND bring a Sasquatch counter. Besides that, I thought I did Epic by mistake. Lol
  • Options

Well, was 6.1 relatively easy for everyone to explore when it first dropped, the use of stopping people from completing content or struggling with it more regularly than other pieces of content creates a new difficulty. This is their perfect time to try something out as (like I pointed out) it's 0 energy to run through. I just wish it was more different, it just seems like UC EQ with one difficult encounter. I used my Surfer but Hype, Medusa, Angela, Venom, VtD, Colossus, Old Man Logan. Those are just ones coming to my head.
    I wasn't saying it was too hard by any means. Just pointing out that it's not so easy that it requires a buff.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I used Silver Surfer (also works around Breakthrough to a degree), Colossus is also another option for easy buffs.
  • Options

I used Silver Surfer (also works around Breakthrough to a degree), Colossus is also another option for easy buffs.
    Thanks. I found that Venom works as well.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I agree with the general sentiment, it’s a lot more straightforward than I would have expected from a difficulty level above Epic. That being said, I imagine we’ll see an increase in node complexity and defender difficulty as the weeks go by.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Hyperion worked really well for me
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I have a feeling you'll get your wish by week 4. But the thing I am more interested in is the buffs. Resistor in cavalier-esque difficulty? Surely they can do better than that.

And for positive feedback, I really loved the concept behind the buffed up lane. There were no BS defenders, but you needed one champion from a very wide selection, and if you did that, you were rewarded with power gain. It was still pretty easy, but I wanted to applaud the thought behind it, which is exactly what I would love to see more of in the future. You need to do "x" or it could be a nightmare, but if you do it you get rewarded for it.
    Excellent point. I thought the reward aspect was a nice touch. I used colossus for both those paths and the power gain was allowing me fire off sp2’s for fun. More of this kind of node would be great for later weeks.

The other nodes were typical, see anywhere nodes.