**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• EmyleeEmylee Posts: 6
    WIll my rewards be lost if I change alliances, I've already stayed an extra day in a dead alliance and might lose my spot in my new one if I dont leave soon?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    We finally got our rewards for aq but are still waiting on our awards for summoner advancement that ended 19 hrs ago! What gives???
    I got 26 guys who worked to get us to where were ended and they wanna know where there stuff is!!!
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Emylee said:

WIll my rewards be lost if I change alliances, I've already stayed an extra day in a dead alliance and might lose my spot in my new one if I dont leave soon?

I'm in the same situation I don't want to wait any longer and they might not hold a spot in the new alliance that I want to move to so if I move do I lose my rewards if not then fine I don't care how long it takes as long as I get them

@Kabam Miike
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    So if I moved to a new alliance will I still get my rewards @Kabam Miike ??

If I will still get them, then OK... can you update on this please??!! Ty
  • Ronaldo16049Ronaldo16049 Posts: 17

So if I moved to a new alliance will I still get my rewards @Kabam Miike ??

If I will still get them, then OK... can you update on this please??!! Ty

Same for me. I want to move to a new alliance!!
  • Emylee said:

Players will need to stay in the alliance they were in when they participated in those alliance events in order to get the rewards. The team is working on getting these out to everyone as quickly as possible.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    My alliance got AQ rewards but still waiting on SA although we also did not get the 3 day event (completion) rewards from the event that ended before X-Men use. are
    those missing 3 day event rewards part of this issue too?
  • MadooriCMadooriC Posts: 40
    Yeah no X-Men rewards yet!
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I still haven’t got SA rewards. How much longer is this gonna take and don’t say a couple hours we have heard that already.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86

• Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Happy to say AQ rewards came through
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Why is it taking so long anyway
  • EmyleeEmylee Posts: 6

Players will need to stay in the alliance they were in when they participated in those alliance events in order to get the rewards. The team is working on getting these out to everyone as quickly as possible.

I can understand if Kabaam doesnt feel the need to compensate the playerbase for delayed rewards. (Even tho this does seem to me to deserve it.) But losing out on major weekly rewards because you had to switch alliances during a LONG and unusual delay on said rewards is problematic.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I still haven't gotten my SA rewards!
  • Shen0bi9Shen0bi9 Posts: 0
    I never received my SA rewards yesterday and at least 1 other member in my previous alliance I just left today mentioned they had the same issue. I had to switch back to another alliance today so couldn't wait it out. I'm hoping I will still get the rewards since I was in the ally that full week last week and earned them, not my fault KABAM is lagging on it.
  • Anyone who still hasn't received their AQ rewards should be receiving them soon. Summoner Advancement rewards are still being worked; you may start seeing them soon, though they will also likely be awarded after the AQ rewards have finished.
  • Twisted_cookieTwisted_cookie Posts: 27
    24 hours later and nothing not even an update on what's going. Its extremely frustrating.
  • BulldoggernautBulldoggernaut Posts: 25

Emylee said:

I'm in the same situation I don't want to wait any longer and they might not hold a spot in the new alliance that I want to move to so if I move do I lose my rewards if not then fine I don't care how long it takes as long as I get them

@Kabam Miike
    I am also in the same position. I need to get going. If we could at least get an answer @Kabam Zibiit maybe?

Anyone who still hasn't received their AQ rewards should be receiving them soon. Summoner Advancement rewards are still being worked; you may start seeing them soon, though they will also likely be awarded after the AQ rewards have finished.

What bout if we change alliances. Some of us have already had to stay when we should have moved to our new alliance. Also, no rewards from the 3 day X-men Use event either @Kabam Zibiit
    Emylee said:

I can understand if Kabaam doesnt feel the need to compensate the playerbase for delayed rewards. (Even tho this does seem to me to deserve it.) But losing out on major weekly rewards because you had to switch alliances during a LONG and unusual delay on said rewards is problematic.
    I find that to be completely unacceptable. We didn't cause the delay, it is in no way our fault and to tell us that we will lose out on rewards WE EARNED through no fault of our own does not seem in any way, shape or form to be an acceptable outcome to the situation. I'm just saying. This would be like finishing an EQ on the last day and no rewards and the next day, the new EQ starts and we are told because the new one started, we don't get the rewards we fought and worked for.
    Awesome, just got SA rewards and got AQ yesterday, now just missing the reward for the 3 day x-men usage event @Kabam Zibiit
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Whatevs. I changed alliances anyway. Keep your 400 shards
    I still haven’t got SA rewards this is ridiculous. Come on give us our rewards.
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I still have not recieved SA rewards and now i havnt recieved xmen use rewards either. And yes i did contribute to it.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    SA rewards still missing as well and I have guys waiting to join my ally.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I still don’t have SA rewards either
    I thought someone like 3 hours ago said they would be out soon still haven’t got them.
  • I have been waiting for these rewards for over 30 hours to open my first 5 star , and when I finally get them I get 5* iron man ,that couldn't be worse