**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Compromise

1 hour timers are hated by the community and we are calling for the 30min timer to be set permanently and you say 30min timers are bad for AQ (to this day you still haven't explained why) and whenever there's an issue during AQ you give us 30min timers. How about a compromise of 45 min timers?
You cut the aw timer from 90 to 60 why not 45 min timers? They will help all alliances complete and work around vanishing players, different time zones etc.
I'm from Australia while almost all of my alliance is US and I am an advocate for shorter timers otherwise I near miss out on AQ coz I can only move a few tiles before being blocked by links. Shorter timers will allow me to do more in AQ to assist my team.

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Bigger maps led to shorter timers in AW. You want 30 or 45 minute timers in AQ? Kabam will gladly oblige and make bigger maps in AQ.

Be careful what you wish for...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The adjustment to War was made because the design changed. They will not likely go lower than 60 minutes.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    1 hour timers are hated by the community and we are calling for the 30min timer to be set permanently and you say 30min timers are bad for AQ

Request:
    Define "the community"

Follow up request:
    Define "we"