**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ambush in Norther Expedition

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Just a headsup, you can get ambushed by a 50K sasquash in canadian difficulty.

Yes he is not much of a defender but not so depending on what node he is on and champs you bring in for the path/boss. It is a decent quest yes. It would have been a good side event if we were not restricted to 3 champions

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Just a headsup, you can get ambushed by a 50K sasquash in canadian difficulty. Be informed.

So, this event is not much different from the moleman event. They said it will he, but I dont see much change here. Given that the later weeks will have more stacked opponents and stacked ambushes. Yes he is not much of a defender but not so depending on what node he is on and champs you bring in for the path/boss. It would have been a good side event if we were not restricted to 3 champions. I think that was a very unnecessary restriction.

Why do you need more than 3?

• Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Just a headsup, you can get ambushed by a 50K sasquash in canadian difficulty. Be informed.

So, this event is not much different from the moleman event. They said it will he, but I dont see much change here. Given that the later weeks will have more stacked opponents and stacked ambushes. Yes he is not much of a defender but not so depending on what node he is on and champs you bring in for the path/boss. It would have been a good side event if we were not restricted to 3 champions. I think that was a very unnecessary restriction.

Why do you need more than 3?

Think in terms of a lower player not your level mate. With lesser rosters.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I think it's fair, you can just quit out if you get ambushed and cant fight the sasquatch
  • Options
    Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    Its also zero energy, so if you wipe just restart and hope you don't get ambushed next time. You're only 2 fights in at that point, so have just used up a few minutes...
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Ok guys as a community we need to realize something. We asked for a high difficulty. That means it will be harder content and won’t be easy or even doable by all that can enter it.

That means that if you are a lower player with a lesser roster this content may not be able to be fully cleared by you at some point as we go through the weeks. This content may not be designed for you 100%. And if you are a higher player with a developed roster you may struggle at some point or even still find your roster lacking. This is OK and what we should expect and even want.

That is the point of the content. To give the people that have that developed roster something to use it on and the people that don’t something to work toward. Also this content specifically is for calibration purposes for cav difficulty going forward.

Also you can try endlessly to get it done. Great time for practicing and hone your skills.