**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Could 32 Players per Alliance be Workable?

As a recruitment officer in my Alliance, one of the biggest issues I face are the mid AQ or mid AW player quit. I have had disgruntled players, we have had to kick horrible players and once had one of our players get into a horrible accident.

It is very problematic when you run AQ map 6+ or if their defenders in AW haven’t been placed. Now I have to scramble to find a replacement while playing AQ/AW.

If however Alliances were day 32 players deep, we could rotate 2 on the fly. Of course there would have to be some sort of compensation as two players would not want to sit idly by, but at least if you lost one or two the transition could be smoother. I was thinking in order to receive AW and AQ rewards, players would have to play at least 40% of the content.

I know somewhere out there, there would be Alliances trying to figure out a way to abuse this privilege like using players to deflate or inflate alliance prestige, maybe power level alts or any such other ones I cannot imagine. I just think it would be so much nicer not to have to scramble in the LFG forum boards.