**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(Gold) (Plat) (Dead) Pool prediction.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
So as we know from earlier this year PlatPool loves giving us hints for something that is coming up.
And as some people have pointed out they seem to be related to the upcoming boss rush event we will be getting.
So my prediction is that the reward for the final BossRush will be a 5* crystal containing all the Pools in the game:
-Gwenpool
-Venompool
-Deadpool (Red Suit)
-Deadpool X-Force
-GoldPool
-PlatPool
This way Deadpool (Red Suit) will finally be able to make his way into the normal crystals and it would be a fun reward to throw in there.

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It could also be that the boss rushes feature one of the Pools as the boss of each rush and the final boss rush is against all the Pool bosses leading up to Platpool, and some way to acquire him. It would make sense with the whole "break me into pieces" bit: each piece is one of the boss rushes leading up to the final one, where we will face a Platpool that is about 100x stronger than the one we were ambushed with when he first arrived (in reference to his 1% of his power comment in his initial messages).

I hadn't thought of the Pools being connected to the Boss Rush, but that's a really good idea there, OP.