**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the Mastery Pages?

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
Some champs need suicides, some don’t. Either my Corvus is useless, or my Void is. Why do I have to choose, or spend 150 units every time I change them? It’s 2020 y’all. The variety of champs is massive. Give us a fighting chance to change them without getting milked for units, please!

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t go so far to say useless, but yep you really need to build your team around them if you wanna run it. Would be nice for them to do pages at some point. Or just have free rearrange
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't see why they should go free. I use suicides but in AW I understand that it should cost something in order to change them up for your defenders and attackers. They give a huge advantage and it's always nice to find a player who forgot to turn them off so their AW defender basically kills themselves. I think they should cut the cost in half. That would be a fair amount in my opinion.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

I don't see why they should go free. I use suicides but in AW I understand that it should cost something in order to change them up for your defenders and attackers. They give a huge advantage and it's always nice to find a player who forgot to turn them off so their AW defender basically kills themselves. I think they should cut the cost in half. That would be a fair amount in my opinion.

I think limiting masteries in such a way stifles the ability to creatively and flexibly tackle content.
  • Options
    VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    I'm running suicide 24/7 365d not because I want too. Because I have too otherwise half of each arena grind will go for mastery remap which is sucks ehhhhh... :-1:
  • Options

I'm running suicide 24/7 365d not because I want too. Because I have too otherwise half of each arena grind will go for mastery remap which is sucks ehhhhh... :-1:

I agree. Wasn’t a mastery pages system said to be in the works in Dave’s dev interview?