**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Devs at their HQ today

You guys nailed on these offers, even the small spenders couldn't resist. Just be careful with the nerfs and these crappy tag team, there are lot of spenders who their phone will simply not be playable with a lot of effects. Great weekend and good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    I for one am unhappy with the nexus crystals. It’s kabams way of making sure you can only have one good champ, or even worse, one bad champ instead of three.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    YEETguy said:

I for one am unhappy with the nexus crystals. It’s kabams way of making sure you can only have one good champ, or even worse, one bad champ instead of three.

You only ever get one either way. At least you get a choice of 3.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I got a bad feeling , this reminds me of the pre 12. Whatever nerf. I just hope they dont screw with us like they did then.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    The first pulls of the day were good enticing others to go in and if u were late then I think their algorithm screws u. So many dooms and warlocks and ghosts and god tier 6* pulls in the alliance as soon as 10am hit then 30 minutes later all junk