**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why I'm banned for 720

I go on my account yesterday kabam I see I'm banned for 720 hours why I'm banned plzz reply give me really good reason I wasn't mess around with any hack plzz give me reason I'm banned

Comments

• CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    Read Forum The Rules. This will get you even longer Banned
    3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.
    12- You may not publicly discuss any actions taken on your in game or forum accounts by moderators or the support team. This includes banning, closing of threads, infractions, temporary bans, etc. This also includes the public posting of any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Member Posts: 156
    You most likely benefited from the short path exploit bug too much. This is what the recent bans were about and whether you had previously cheated or not. Others got permanent banned if they had prior bans. Hope that helps, also you shouldn't be in the forum with your ban question , that needs to go straight to Kabam support through a ticket. Good luck, This thread will be closed and not officially answered other than to state what I just said.
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    I go on my account yesterday kabam I see I'm banned for 720 hours why I'm banned plzz reply give me really good reason I wasn't mess around with any hack plzz give me reason I'm banned

Probably cause you CHEATED!!!!!
  • NateDGreat1NateDGreat1 Member Posts: 6
    Like really now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Member Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Idontinkso wrote: »
    You most likely benefited from the short path exploit bug too much. This is what the recent bans were about and whether you had previously cheated or not. Others got permanent banned if they had prior bans. Hope that helps, also you shouldn't be in the forum with your ban question , that needs to go straight to Kabam support through a ticket. Good luck, This thread will be closed and not officially answered other than to state what I just said.

That was a one time scenario, and anyone that was temporarily banned due to that exploit were banned well over a week ago. However, we continue to ban on an ongoing basis (generally weekly) for cheating in various game modes.

OP - as others have mentioned, the forum is not the place to appeal bans. We cannot address account-specific customer service concerns here. You will need to contact customer service directly. We have a thread stickied in this forum section that discusses this, and provides information on appealing bans.
This discussion has been closed.