**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MISSING REWARD - CANADIAN DIFFICULTY + QUERY

Shouldnt there be some reward on the encircled part of this path in canadian difficulty side EQ? Can anyone please confirm if they see nothing on this path.

PS - I was ambushed by Sasquatch, since i couldn't take him down, i exited the quest. Im assuming i lost another chance at the reward since i exited. Can anyone confirm if this happens?

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited July 2020
    It was the gold, it’s added to your treasury as you pick it up, so it doesn’t respawn when you quit the quest. If you’d taken the screenshot before you started moving, the t5bc frags would still be there above Blackbolt even though you also would have picked them up on your first run when going through that tile.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    It's gold.. Since you already covered that path, gold is already credited to your account. It's kind of bug that you get gold on just hitting that node and not on quest completion (defeating boss).. Nothing to worry.. You already had received your reward