Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

MISSING REWARD - CANADIAN DIFFICULTY + QUERY

Shouldnt there be some reward on the encircled part of this path in canadian difficulty side EQ? Can anyone please confirm if they see nothing on this path.

PS - I was ambushed by Sasquatch, since i couldn't take him down, i exited the quest. Im assuming i lost another chance at the reward since i exited. Can anyone confirm if this happens?

Comments

• Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    Yes there should be but I mean we’ve been missing AQ, SA and now X-Men Use rewards as well, so it’s hardly a surprise @Kabam Miike
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited July 2020
    It was the gold, it’s added to your treasury as you pick it up, so it doesn’t respawn when you quit the quest. If you’d taken the screenshot before you started moving, the t5bc frags would still be there above Blackbolt even though you also would have picked them up on your first run when going through that tile.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 191
    It's gold.. Since you already covered that path, gold is already credited to your account. It's kind of bug that you get gold on just hitting that node and not on quest completion (defeating boss).. Nothing to worry.. You already had received your reward