**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Under or Over rated - Day 6 - Nova

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Bit of a disappointment at launch, but he was very hyped beforehand. Now that hype has died down, what are your true thoughts on this champion?

Under or Over rated - Day 6 - Nova 31 votes

Overrated
12%
BigPoppaCBONEAb_SamadSteelManHagureMeijin 4 votes
Underrated
16%
Logan00TheDuke899StellanUnio77Rouger4 5 votes
Perfectly rated
70%
I_ForgotrishisaiMysterioKevanproGRockypantherxGiulioV99EtjamaDonDudu2809Thicco_ModeAstoundsBonzodavidFiiNCHSunny2ZeBlahLucifer1810MephistoLil_LasagnaLioz178Big_eggyAceOfDiamond 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    I mean, he can output some alright damage and has some utility but his playstyle is finicky and impractical. Therefore, perfectly rated. Usable, but you probably won’t want to
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Overrated
    He was hyped because people wanted the character in the game. He turned out disappointing. Too much clockwatching for too little effect. He has a quirky style with splashy graphical effects that are wasted. DBZ effects on the heavy that don't do anything but look cool. Couldn't even get an buff out of that? The opinion that he's supposed to be a good defender doesn't mean much for me. I really only care about what champs can do when I use them, if their best use case comes when the CPU plays them, and my play is an afterthought, that's a design fail to me.