**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW: Mini-Boss on node 53 - Just 1 Portal?

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
Feature or bug?

All of the mini bosses can be approached from two or more portals, and this makes sense, since you might need to team up with an alliance mate to take one of those buffed bad boys down...

BUT: This does not apply to the mini-Boss on node 53! It can only be approached by one portal, the one on the upper left lane... Is this a feature or a bug?

I am on that exact lane right now and have to face a Hyperion on that power gain node all on my own, without a power control champ in my team... FML...

Comments

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Ummm...where is the rest of your alliance? You could send two people down the left side and still 100% with everyone else taking the other 8 minis at 2 a piece
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    It would be better if you could get to node 53 from 2 paths... it just makes more sense.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Is it not the same as with 51, 52 and 55?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    Ummm...where is the rest of your alliance? You could send two people down the left side and still 100% with everyone else taking the other 8 minis at 2 a piece

Sure, but that would mean that the "backup guy" will necessarily have to go that route and cannot support at any other place...

As said, all other mini-bosses can be accessed from 2 or more paths...
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike

Any info on whether this is intended or a bug?
  • Options
    Come on mods, can't be that hard to say "intended" or "faulty"... :(
  • Options
    As long as that top miniboss isn't dorm or a Hyperion that decides to be really stingy, the tile is pretty easy with a magik or voodoo. Hopefully you do t need backup if the person taking that route takes proper champs.
  • Options
    Also, maybe post this in bugs and known issues? @Kabam Miike thoughts?
  • Options
    Cihag wrote: »
    Feature or bug?

All of the mini bosses can be approached from two or more portals, and this makes sense, since you might need to team up with an alliance mate to take one of those buffed bad boys down...

BUT: This does not apply to the mini-Boss on node 53! It can only be approached by one portal, the one on the upper left lane... Is this a feature or a bug?

I am on that exact lane right now and have to face a Hyperion on that power gain node all on my own, without a power control champ in my team... FML...

It is a feature. Its not that tough to beat a mini in this AW.
    I m in tier 1 aw ally and don't feel that the mini bosses are that tough and need 2 people to beat em
  • Options
    NavneetG wrote: »
    Cihag wrote: »
    Feature or bug?

It is a feature. Its not that tough to beat a mini in this AW.
    I m in tier 1 aw ally and don't feel that the mini bosses are that tough and need 2 people to beat em

The status immune miniboss still rough. And the limber mini can still be tough if u have the right defender/mastery. And I'm ashamed to say I lost o a Mordo on the recovery tile but that was a combo of him refusing to use anybspecials and mystic dispersion taking him from a 1 bar to a 3 bar fight after fight. But for the most part I agree, with the exception of the status immune mini.
  • Options
    The way I see it, it doesn't matter, whether the mini-bosses are generally easy or hard. The only question is: Is 53 that much easier than the 4 other mini-bosses, that it would justify it being the only mini-boss that can only be approached by one lane...

Even in the old Map, all the mini-bosses could be approached by 3-4 lanes... Now with the portals Kabam promised more flexibility, not less flexibility...