**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red or Void?

NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
I have a both a Void and an Omega Red 5* Rank 4. Who do I choose to awaken and why?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Running suicides? Omega red. No suicides? Void. Plenty of sigs are required for these champs either way... depending on the type of content you really need to get done, you're gonna need a specific variety of utility that either champ provides, they've got different playstyles as well, so I'm not sure which one suits you better. In the end, it depends on what YOU need to get done.
  • Options
    I am kind of both passive and aggressive in terms of play style but if anything more passive than aggressive. I did dupe my 5* Void and he is a god. One more question. I have 30 5* generic +1 sig stones and 30 5* generic +2 sig stones. How much do I put into him?
  • Options
  • Options
    Fair enough, I was just thinking about if he was worth the generics as generic 5* sigs are quite rare.
  • Options
    Navieen said:

Fair enough, I was just thinking about if he was worth the generics as generic 5* sigs are quite rare.

Oh sorry bro, just seeing your messages now. How do you guys even tag? 🤔
    Either way, with the kind of AI we have nowadays, stacking fotv with your SP 1's isn't so convenient because of their u willingness to throw specials. Better to get his sig up.
    I hear sig 160 or so is the sweet spot for him.
  • Options
    Oh ok thank you

PS: You tag someone by putting down @ and typing. It will show suggested names. @Kill_Grey4112
  • Options
    Navieen said:

Oh ok thank you

PS: You tag someone by putting down @ and typing. It will show suggested names. @Kill_Grey4112

@Navieen thanks for the info!
  • Options
    But do you run suicides?
  • Options
    No I do not currently run them. I do not really have plans for it in the near future either.
  • Options
    Navieen said:

No I do not currently run them. I do not really have plans for it in the near future either.

Then void it is! Invest in him as much as you can. Running omega without suicides feels like a total waste imo.
  • Options
    Thank you. First time I came to forums for a question and I think I am gonna use it more often. Thank you very much :smiley:
  • Options
    Navieen said:

Thank you. First time I came to forums for a question and I think I am gonna use it more often. Thank you very much :smiley:

👍🏾
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega Red