**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL Masteries

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
Just got my 5/65 Aegon to max sig and looking to try LOL. Which is the best mastery setup to use with Aegon for initial clear?

Comments

• BalbalmosBalbalmos Posts: 8
    I was about to ask this question too. Almost upgrade my 6*r2 guilly2099 and I always play this video game with suicide. Should I spend my unit for assassin?
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Deep Wounds and the Assassin mastery are pretty useful for LoL and normal content in general. I don't know about suicides, I'd assume you'd want to save units and not spend them on health potions due to recoil, but it's a great damage boost.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★

Deep Wounds and the Assassin mastery are pretty useful for LoL and normal content in general. I don't know about suicides, I'd assume you'd want to save units and not spend them on health potions due to recoil, but it's a great damage boost.

Right. But if you just did L3’s with suicides you could get around recoil. And Aegon would shrug off the debuffs as soon as you enable tenacity. Didn’t know if that is the best option though.
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Matty_Ice said:

Right. But if you just did L3’s with suicides you could get around recoil. And Aegon would shrug off the debuffs as soon as you enable tenacity. Didn’t know if that is the best option though.
    Yeah all true, but I found my run faster if I only use L3's before reaching a max combo, you could still do the Heavy trick-into sp3 and dish out some good damage as well, only downside is you're going to sacrifice the bleeds. I personally didn't use suicides for my run but if you enjoy using them then go for it!
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★

Matty_Ice said:

Yeah all true, but I found my run faster if I only use L3's before reaching a max combo, you could still do the Heavy trick-into sp3 and dish out some good damage as well, only downside is you're going to sacrifice the bleeds. I personally didn't use suicides for my run but if you enjoy using them then go for it!
    Very good point. I imagine those bleeds at max combo would be crazy. It would also take longer to ramp him up with only doing special 3’s as opposed to spamming special 1.