**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Og Vision Rank 5/65

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/0xq9Zy105gc

https://youtu.be/RjpK_-oXeA0

- Still solid utility
- easy to use
- not to good damage overall
- decent damage on bleed/poison debuff matchups with warlock synergy

Comments

• Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Absolutely love mine. Crappy damage but so very useful!
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Always on my war team, we are tier 4/5, g1/p4
  • Options

Always on my war team, we are tier 4/5, g1/p4

damn thats top! i cant use most new champs on tier 5 now! nodes r just too stupid now! its like wars are here to just put you into depression and make you do S word thing!! hoping it changes
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Stick him on a team with warlock and void his damage ramps ups very well you will see
  • Options
    Yeh but warlock synergy is for only debuff nodes (bleed or poison) thinking vision aarkus might help too but i dont have 5 or 6* vision aarkus, and wording of his synergy also doesnt help on how much amount of attack incease he gets. Would love to understand that
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kalantak said:

Yeh but warlock synergy is for only debuff nodes (bleed or poison) thinking vision aarkus might help too but i dont have 5 or 6* vision aarkus, and wording of his synergy also doesnt help on how much amount of attack incease he gets. Would love to understand that

From testing I have found about a 285% hit damage increase at max power drained. Don't know how it scales down from there based on the power drained. So for example a 2.5k medium would become a 7,125 medium. It's a pretty large increase and definitely worth checking out
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Savage said:

Kalantak said:

From testing I have found about a 285% hit damage increase at max power drained. Don't know how it scales down from there based on the power drained. So for example a 2.5k medium would become a 7,125 medium. It's a pretty large increase and definitely worth checking out
    It's actually a 185% hit damage increase but the damage numbers I exemplified would stay the same. Major difference in damage just wish the fury was longer.