**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PROOF of cheating!!!

I think it is no secret that Kang is a cheater. But to cheat out in plain sight like this?? You are scum! Kabam should ban Kang from The Contest!!!

qlcrywaai5g2.png

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I saw Thanos do the same thing smh. I thought Kabam got rid of the cheaters
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    LOL. I asked about the same thing a while back..... Glad to see someone else saw it peculiar too.

hm0sk10wf5rw.jpg
    WOK wrote: »
    LOL. I asked about the same thing a while back..... Glad to see someone else saw it peculiar too.

hm0sk10wf5rw.jpg

Bro, you blacked out your name, but we can still see it above your arena team lol
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    very nice...now we know that the cards really are stacked against us!
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    It's not cheating.. one is the AQ boss Dormammu that gets his buffs instantly, one is normal Dormammu. That's why one has higher rating, they are coded into the game seperately and so it's possible that both show up
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    LOL @NormanBJJ ! Really? I crossed that out too though! I personally dont have a problem with it, but someone mentioned to me that it could lead to unwanted spamming in game, which sort of makes sense I suppose. And I never recieved any formal answer from a mod, but I like @DHCVoLt explaination although I dont know how to tell the difference other than the obvious PI rating. Any other "signs" to look for in spotting which is which?
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Hahaha
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Ha they will never ban their on kind. Damn Kabammers.
  • Rob6475Rob6475 Posts: 34
    edited September 2017
    It is in sense cheating we as players can't use 2 r5 4 stars in game can't even have them on your roster so why should Kabam be able to add 2 Dormammu's to an arena battle
    WOK wrote: »
    LOL @NormanBJJ ! Really? I crossed that out too though! I personally dont have a problem with it, but someone mentioned to me that it could lead to unwanted spamming in game, which sort of makes sense I suppose. And I never recieved any formal answer from a mod, but I like @DHCVoLt explaination although I dont know how to tell the difference other than the obvious PI rating. Any other "signs" to look for in spotting which is which?

If we can pm i will send you the name it said lol, i could see it from your post, but when i quoted your post it was blacked out. Maybe Kabam wants people to spam you lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Rob6475 wrote: »
    It is in sense cheating we as players can't use 2 r5 4 stars in game can't even have them on your roster so why should Kabam be able to add 2 Dormammu's to an arena battle

Since when can't we used max 4 stars?
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Since when can you have 2 of the same 4* champs? Thats what they are saying.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    unknown wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Since when can you have 2 of the same 4* champs? Thats what they are saying.

Oh that makes sense
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Kang is not even good at cheating. The non-awakened Dorma has the higher PI. He must be using the unassigned masteries.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    It's not cheating.. one is the AQ boss Dormammu that gets his buffs instantly, one is normal Dormammu. That's why one has higher rating, they are coded into the game seperately and so it's possible that both show up

One has lag, the other doesn't

I experience terrible lag and the entire game slowing down vs any Dormmamu.