**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed act5.

Aayush19Aayush19 Posts: 741 ★★★
Just completed act5. Just used 40 units on ultron. This is my roster. Whom should i rank up? Or have i got all trashes. Should i stop at story rn? Or should i push into 6.1.1-6.1.2 for instance?

Comments

• Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    No defintely stop for now. Or go on cuz iceman could work for cb
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    That Iceman could be a nice 6.1 Crossbones counter
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I decided to explore act 5 first before I bothered about act 6, wanted to build my **** 5* roster first! Looking at your squad, act 5 exploration shouldn't be a huge pain for you.
  • Options

I decided to explore act 5 first before I bothered about act 6, wanted to build my **** 5* roster first! Looking at your squad, act 5 exploration shouldn't be a huge pain for you.

Scratch that...it shouldn't be as mind depressing and headache inducing as mine probably was! Disclaimer- I used suicides, so you can look into doing that as well.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

I've a decent set of 4* champions. Maybe exploration would be fun! Thanks!
    Lol, definitely not "fun" once you get started on 5.3. But good luck! Get those units stacked, 5.3 took about 500 just for energy refills alone!
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Scratch that...it shouldn't be as mind depressing and headache inducing as mine probably was! Disclaimer- I used suicides, so you can look into doing that as well.
    Suicides? Recoil is such a pain..
    Don't worry, it isn't necessary. Just know you're probably gonna have to quake the whole spiked armor path in the science quest of 5.3, so that damage boost is nice to have.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Are you serious? Your roster is insane! Doctor Doom, Corvus, Namor, Thing, Iceman, Proxima, among others. You can easily progress with a r5 imo. I would r5 Doom.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Are you serious? Your roster is insane! Doctor Doom, Corvus, Namor, Thing, Iceman, Proxima, among others. You can easily progress with a r5 imo. I would r5 Doom.

Lol i dont even have half of a t5 basic.. I dont know when I'll be able to have a r5
    After exploring act 5...
    Lol