**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Generic Awakening gem worthy?

I wanna go with the hype .

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    CMM.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Blade
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Hype is a good choice, especially since that’s the one you want. He also doesn’t need sigs as he gets 80% of the benefit right away.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Hype or stark enhanced spider man. You should really wait for a game changing champ but if you like hype then you can use it on him too.
  • kayzzcokayzzco Posts: 25
    Hyperion, blade or medusa if you really enjoy playing her. your choice
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    colossus or hype. These people are recommending 2018 options. Next thing you know, they'll be saying ghost rider.
    Colossus = best mutant in the game. He needs awakened ability though. High sig is not necessary, but it is helpful.
    Hype only needs one sig.
    Thing is another good option, if you have champion synergy as a 5*
    If you need prestige, the obvious choice is doom.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I suggest the hype
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Unless you're desperate to use it, just hold onto it.

If you need someone, like Hype, for content and that champ is much better awakened than not, then use it. But otherwise I'd hold off. I'm still holding into the Generic I got from act 5 100%. You may get a class AG that would be better to use, or even might get a random dupe.

That's my thought process at least.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Your best options are hype and collosus.. also cmm awakened ability is cool.

Choose no one other than those 3
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Medusa. She needs her Ability much more than Hyperion or Colossus. Her Damage is insane Awakened and with BlackBolt Synergy
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    I have skill ag for blade , mutant is saved up for Omega and a mystic which doom doesn't need .
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Use on Hyperion. Very good to almost all content after dup, easy R5 after that