Incursions

RaveNNRaveNN Member Posts: 174
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
First time playing incursions since last month, went into sector 7, room 3 all my champs are full hp
The other guy, all 3 dead, left.
I didn´t read the roadmaps but I think incursions is getting some revamp right ?
Could you make it that, if all my champs are full hp and the other guy just left on early rooms, I could get a refund on the cooldowns or something like that ? Or just let me continue even if the other guy left

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think theyre changing it so that if you cant finish the first room, then there are no cooldowns. Not sure
  • LOThunderLOThunder Member Posts: 227 ★★

I think theyre changing it so that if you cant finish the first room, then there are no cooldowns. Not sure

That will be a great improvement, if the feature is added.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    They’re adding room targeting so you’re matched with someone with the same target, and they have to have hit that room in the past to select that target, so unless you get a troll who intentionally dies you know you can get someone with a similar skill and roster level to get where you want
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    Also changing it so that champs all refresh when five-day round is up.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    Or create a second account and make it somewhat doable to solo yourself
  • B4allsdeepB4allsdeep Member Posts: 9
    For the love of god, they need to fix something because It makes me not even want to play incursions. My champs were wasted a few mins ago. These alot cavalier players are straight ass.