Cap Is synergies

ChelseaFCChelseaFC Member Posts: 97
For caps synergies to work can I use any tech champ, or skill to fill the synergy requirement? Or does it have to be the ones listed like for tech does it have to be iron man or one of the visions? Says tech champ but then it only shows those three. But confused

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You need 1 of the 3 shown to activate the synergy, but then it applies to any other tech champs.
  • ChelseaFCChelseaFC Member Posts: 97

You need 1 of the 3 shown to activate the synergy, but then it applies to any other tech champs.

Got it 👍🏼 Thank you
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    If you are talking about his signature ability where a tech champ on the team grants him a chance to apply petrify on parries, that can be any tech champ at all. For the synergy that power drains an opponent after they use a special, you need one of the three champs in the team with Cap, but then it applies to everyone else. For example, if I have a CAIW, a Vision AoU for the tech synergy, then a G2099, both VAoU and G2099 will have the power drain after the enemy’s special attack.

Also, I approve of your EPL team
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    sig ability is based off any "tech" "cosmic" etc champ on the team, while the synergy requires the certain champ shown in synergies